Sex in risky places...

So who here has had sex in a place they consider risky?

where have you done it?

in a sauna in a health club

and not one where you expect it to happen

On a foot bridge over a river, and a few other choice places😊

1 Like

In a barn, also in the garden and in a football club hut, some other places.

1 Like

We have had outdoors sex so many times love it. Parks later on in the dark. Fields. Car parks. Slip roads.

So many years ago my EX girlfriend and I had sex in a Forrest. People were walking by and never knew we were having sex in the bushes next to the trail. If they did know, they didn't say anything about it.

1 Like

Most recently in a bush just off a public trail. We just got fully naked, it was exhilarating.

The best has to be at a spa in the mud wrap treatment room. It's a special couples treatment and you get left in the room for half an hour to put mud all over your bodies then sit in the sauna bit then wash it off, we did something extra in that room once we were covered in mud.

A couple of years ago I was picking the mrs up from a night out, it was late, it was warm, and we got as far as the back garden on the lawn. So good.

1 Like

When me and my OH was working in the same company we use to meet each other at the back of the warehouse before she would get up to i would get some boxes and make a little den and then take her from behind.

Most recently there was a big family meal in this right posh place, we spotted there was a smoking area it looked like it was one of those bird watching huts yep we had a quickie in that, glad no came in at the time, but 5 minutes later after we finished we saw a group walk to it.

I like going for walks in the countryside so we've done it in a few fields and woods. Against one of those round bales with plastic all over it standing up was fun :)

1 Like

Exhibitionist and voyuor here.

Risky places is the best. Kinky acts on public transport and sex outdoors anywhere.

So long as there's no schools or kids parks NEAr by if its day time. Pretty much anywhere is empty at night. Forests and woods are great with all the trees. Haha the funny ones like their family dinner tables are always a giggle when you next sit around them XD ;)

Cars, trains, buses, at work, in the garden, outside in the countryside, outside elsewhere, at gigs, at clubs...
I love orgasming in public, either with people watching and enjoying, which is dirty and slutty; or secretly and surreptitiously, which is deliciously naughty and secret.
Lots of places!

1 Like

My wife and I have often walked in a wood or forest and decided to take our clothes off. If we see people we pass the time of day. If we decide to have sex then the more people that come bye or watch us the more excited we both get.

Too many to mention all but a pub 😱 woods, public toilets, parks at dark, the Sea, hotel balcony, a tank 😱 ....these days it's pretty much indoors 😀

Many years ago we had sex in mother-in-laws back garden at night infront of the kitchen window while she was washing up at the window. There was no way she couldn't have seen us.

In my younger days, on a playing field in dark and on a friends back garden

When I was with an Ex we went on a Canal boat weekend with her cousin and his wife! We used to shag like rabbits and took every opportunity we could! It was an amazingly sunny weekend we were sat on the seating area at the front of the boat whilst her cousin was driving. My Ex was wearing baggy shorts so we pulled one leg hole to one side for access and went for it whilst she sat on me. It was great and such a thrill. We did have a couple of close moments like when we was in full throws of passion her Cousins wife came down to us and offered us a drink and then wanted to chat for half an hour but best of all was when went through a bridge still going for it and I also had my head up her top having a good suck when my Ex realised we was going by a pub garden! It was full as it was so sunny so they ended up getting a show with their pints! That boat rocked a lot that weekend! Lol

1 Like

In front of massive windows up the Shard, the whole of London could see us.

On a deserted beach during the day.

In the top roof pool at night in the Thermae Spa in Bath, serrounded by lots of other couples, we were descrete, but when I pushed my wife up against the pool side wall , this really hot girl in a bikini came and put herself againt the wall next to us, and got quit close, she must ahve known what were doing!

Blow job and swallow in the back of my wifes girlfriends car.

The same in a cinema.

1 Like

back of a cab.... it was an SUV type one. I was wearing a skirt, no regrets.

By the side of the A21. We’d been to a corporate do, I was driving OH had been plyed with drink by wealthy businessmen. She’d been playing with me for a while & decided she couldn’t wait till we got home. This was late one Saturday Afternoon so in full view of other cars going by!

On the beach in the dunes is my fave place! Sand isn't a problem but the spikey dune grass is not great! Outdoor sex is absolutely brilliant.

1 Like