Sex in the bath....

I do enjoy the shower head switched to the 'jet pulse' system, have to get out and find the rabbit sometimes!!

Nexas wrote:

I've done it in a shower and in a bath. The water makes things hard though!

Good or bad? :)

Well, I've only had sex in the bath a couple of times, but I found the easiest position was sort of an upright doggy up against the edge of the bath. We tried cowgirl, my legs didn't sit comfortably on either side of him and he got a lot of water in his mouth because I was "bouncing too much." Missionary almost drowned me. And well, if you stand up and do anything, it's more like sex in a puddle. Heh.

Hubs and I have tried sex in the bath but both found that lubricating fluids get washed away far too quickly. The shower is waaaay better and applying more liquid lube is easy and great fun, for both of us.

I'm thinking maybe woman on top reversed might work as well. He lies on his back, she kneels/sits down with her back to him...

Nexas wrote:

Both LOL I love being in water, but water does mean that women's personal lubrication becomes virtually void. Still, the shower is amazing...especially doggy with the water running down you both!

A good silicone lube? Obviously not a water based one but silicone should work.

Lucky shower head there sweetlove, w're thinking of wetrooming part of our gaff, anyone thee had any problems doing that, ours would be first floor!!

TB

Sex in the bath used to be fantastic when i was kinny pre baby days but now we just jump out and get on the floor, i would love a double bath though, maybe when we get a mortgage of our own one of these days...i can dream!

Nexas- there is something intreguing about your picture, it draws me in everytime i see it, maybe to do with the vampire fatasy/??

xxx

Mmmmmmmm Got me thinking now, I have a major vampire fetish, shame I cant indulge in it

xxx

sexymel88 wrote:

Mmmmmmmm Got me thinking now, I have a major vampire fetish, shame I cant indulge in it

xxx

You could nibble me any time you like Mel,

me and my friend Prof VanHelsing!!!

TB

Me and the OH have never had sex in the bath cos unfortunately our bath is too small :( can barely manage both of us sitting in it nevermind having sex in it!

x

Hubby has no interest in it

Nexas wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

Hubby has no interest in it External Media

Oh no! That really sucks! You clearly need some kind of allowance for other people for vampire play LOL

Tell me about it, now to wait for the offers to roll in lol

xxx

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

...can anyone recommend any good positions? Just abused Mr Twilight whilst he was in the 'bubbly - & had a giggle trying to squeeze us both in it. :)

Getting cramp & almost drowning wasn't on my sexy agenda, can anyone share any tips? :D xx

you could go missionary, put your legs on either side of the bath so theyre out the way a bit.. or of course you could buy a bigger bath or a jucuzzi? lol.

Failing that, public swimming pool.

Nikki x

Baths can be a bit small to have fun in. I have had fun in a hot tub and that was a very interesting experience. Plenty of room to move around lol.

Baths are always a disaster...Sounds like a good idea, but too awkward.. my bath is probably too small... always ends up doggy or give up and hit the floor...

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

We have an extra wide bath at home :)

lucky boy Jake...

TLA wrote:

We've tried it a a few times and even though we had a very large bath, we usually end up just touching each other rather just having proper sex. It's just not comfortable enough. One thing my OH quite liked was when I went down on her in the bath, underwater! I obviously had to stop for a few seconds every minute or so to go above the water and breathe some air, but it was a great experience.

what? you expect to breathe? that's not her primary concern! External Media External Media

*snigger* hmm perhaps we need to prioritise better...

Lush bath bombs make things very very slippy and alot more fun!