Sex in the bath....

...can anyone recommend any good positions? Just abused Mr Twilight whilst he was in the 'bubbly - & had a giggle trying to squeeze us both in it. :)

Getting cramp & almost drowning wasn't on my sexy agenda, can anyone share any tips? :D xx

I recommend missionary would be the best really, I mean in a bath it'd be all about saving space and not being too wide (or else you wouldn't fit in the bath!) so two people stacked directly on top of each other sounds the best!

Hehe I love the big tidal waves you get from the guy's thrusting in a bath :D

I managed it doggy style once... fine if you have something to steady ur self on... less splashy too! Not my favourite place though because my bath is so small but if I ever get my dream of a bath the size of a swimming pool i'd be more than happy to do it there!! Maybe I should persuade the OH to invest in a hot tub!

The only way I can imagine this working without knees getting in the way is missionary with girl on top - just moving really leisurely, I think that could be quite nice.

My bf has a biiiig bath where even the two of us (both.. voluminous) fit in nicely. Sadly he also has housemates and thin internal walls!

ha ha!! we're both quite big too and i always find the bath a bit too uncomfortable, I think maybe if you use your initiative reverse cowgirl could work...might have to try that next time I get near a bath. I had sex in a dry bath once, this may be the solution to not drowning whilst in the act?

Doggy is by far the easiest but unless you have a very deep bath it's not really much difference. I know exactly what you mean though we've tried a few times and have always ended up with bruises or some kind of injury haha

Have you tried you on top facing away using the sides of the bath as leverage with your arms/hands. Need strong leg muscles to be able to pull it off though.

As Anderskiel said stay away from the taps, having hard metal in the back is definitely not fun espescially when one is red hot and the other freezing cold... "oooh ahh oooh ahh" you get the idea :p

iv had sex in a bath very tricky you should try it in the shower its brilliant just let him bend u ova it hits the spot perfectly.in the bath you cant feel it that good because all the water round you. try the shower and let me no what you think xoxo

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Hehe I love the big tidal waves you get from the guy's thrusting in a bath :D

Yep Jake, we flooded the bathroom :D xxx There was bubbles & water everywhere :) x

Thanks for all the tips guys & girls, I'm not a skinny thing at all, so getting me in the bath too was rather hilarious, slipping & sliding around :D We did try a few positions, & eventually ended up with me in between his legs facing away *need to work on upper arms* :D Getting dried off together was a fun experience too.... :)

fairy nikki wrote:

iv had sex in a bath very tricky you should try it in the shower its brilliant just let him bend u ova it hits the spot perfectly.in the bath you cant feel it that good because all the water round you. try the shower and let me no what you think xoxo

I will, thanks Nikki :) Welcome to the forums also - & thanks for posting on my thread :D xxxx

I think even Frankie Detorri would struggle for a decent scew in the bath. Even if you can both squeeze into the tub one of you is going to burn their arse on the hot tap! Think of all the wasted water!!! Shower sex is much more fun (& easier!)

I Regularly go in & wash mrs Ducks back then make sure her nubbin is squeeky clean with a soapy finger wank, she also returns the favour by wasing my bobbys helmetwith some vigour! Mmmm bath hand jobs! sort of bath sex i suppose!

Stretching a point l know, and Carly's finger is hovering ver the delete button even as l write this, but move from bath to hot tub and a whole new ballgame!!!!

Sorry

Well at least you could move your arse in a hot tub with out getting branded on one buttock & frost bitten on the other from the taps. & the filtration system would suck all the man spozzle away... GENIUS!

It's not to much away from thread, if you throw one of those baths bombs in or have had a good curry, it's almost a hot whirly bubble tub!

It can be good if you have the room! Much easier in a shower. Or double shower obviously. I think the main turn on is being wet, which is why shower sex is still good. Plus all the other fluids wash away, rather than in a bath where they all float around you, haha.

It's a shame more people don't have hot tubs. It's soo much easier in them!

Sex in the shower is best. I LOVE IT!!! i have a big shower ever, even room for standing doggy position. my bf looks so sexy wet, and when your both all slippery.......... cant wait to get dirty again so i can have another shower hehe

XXXXX

Baths in this country just aint big enought.......

eljay wrote:

Baths in this country just aint big enought.......

Too true! My BATHROOM isn't big enough! I can touch both walls when in the bath!!!! x

Oh for a hot tub! The shower idea is nice, don't know if it would work with a Wilkinsons Attachment Shower Hose though :s x hehe x

We have an extra wide bath at home :)

Ah... Several things come to mind here...

Always check the supports under the bath in a new house... The tsunami from one end dropping when there are two in the bath is *scary*!

When we had the house extended we found that there was a supplier of whirlpool baths who would let you take one for a "test drive" in a room in their factory! (Yes, very enjoyable)

As for sex in a shower, the more jets the better...

hrmm if youever go to a hotel or somethin with a wetroom it would be good

i was often fond of using the good ole shower head on my clit!

LOL!!! That's the topic of my erotic story entry!!!!

sweetlove666 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

I'm planning something like this for my Birthday as we are going away for the weekend. Travelodges are naff, might as well stay at home....does anyone else know of any fairly inexpensive hotels that have shower rooms/hot tubs in the rooms? :D