Sex in the sauna

Anyone had sex in a sauna and being caught?

2 Likes

Nope, only ever been in one mixed sauna and with the heat, I doubt it was at the top of anyone’s list.

1 Like

No - I find saunas not enjoyable so the last thing on my mind is sex

I have wanked my husband off in the hotel hot tub - all fun :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

Got sucked off once by a guy in the sauna, was pretty hot pardon the pun! As anyone could have walked in.

1 Like

No, I’d not be happy to walk in on someone having sex, having not consented to being a part of their kink.

6 Likes

At my local swingers club, it’s expected and may attract an audience

2 Likes

I don’t deal with heat very well anyway never mind in a sauna

Nopes never lol

I tried once, but it was too bloody hot (and not in a good way!) :hot_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Not a suna but once. MrsJ had booked us a spa day. We had use of all the facilities and could select one treatment.
She’d chosen aud treatment where you covered yourself in mud, sat in a sauna/steam room for 30 mins then a rainforest shower came on for you to wash the mud away.
Thing was we were in there alone, naked, covered in mud so we took the chance to enjoy ourselves. What we didn’t realise that there had been a thunderstorm, the power to the whole place had gone out and we’d been in there an hour and a half before the shower came on, very relaxing way to spend an afternoon but that mud did get into some hard to reach spots.

I’m not a fan of saunas, but I’ve always wondered if the top step of a steam room, where you’d be hidden by the steam and could quickly make yourself decent, would be fun…

2 Likes