Sex is the first thing I think about when I wake up

Right I might sound weird here so tell me to shut up BUT is it normal for the first thing to think about as soon as I open my eyes in the morning is sex and playing with myself? This has been the same for literally about a week :rofl: I either just want to have sex straight away with my boyfriend or grab a toy straight away. Is this normal or is it just my stupid brain?

10 Likes

Just a high sex drive, nothing wrong with that

1 Like

I suppose that’s true and it’s probably me just overthinking as usual hahaha

Yes you’re overthinking it. Unless its getting in the way of your work and life, then its not an issue.

1 Like

My advice would be to enjoy it whilst it lasts, it sounds like a high sex drive and there is nothing wrong with that. As long as its not causing problems in other areas such as work etc then enjoy. @AbigailM03

I’m only 20 I hope I’m having sex still in 20/30 years :joy: it’s probably just me over thinking and I’ve got a few weeks off work so it’s not effecting anything like that

3 Likes

I would hope you’d still be having sex after you’re 50!

So do I but am I just being stupid that’s around when most people stop? :joy: you always hear people say they stop having sex after they get married to if that’s the case I’m never getting married :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m like it every morning :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
And majority of the time, we have a quickie before he goes to work. Sets me up for the day then :wink: and I can safely say our sex life has got better since we got married, the best it’s ever been.

3 Likes

Just make sure you get married to someone whose sex drive matches your own, that you’re insanely attracted to and turned on by.

Things happen and life can get in the way, but if you have the right life partner then it’ll not be because they don’t want to have sex.

People who stop having sex after they got married and don’t have a relationship like I’ve said above, marry people and hope that their sex drive will increase. This is silly rabbit behaviour.

Obviously this isn’t going to be the same for every marriage, but its been the same for every married or person in a relationship who approached me on a Fab.

5 Likes

We’re the same :rofl: try and have a quick session before work or even just at least give him a blowjob :joy: it’s good you’re still having lots of fun by the sounds of it haha

1 Like

I would be more concerned at 20 if I was not horny most of the time . I heard rumors that when you get old you lose your sex drive . Thank goodness I am only 65 and not old yet !

3 Likes

Definitely lots of fun and especially since finding LH :wink:
I’m just lucky that he’s got a similar sex drive to me, or otherwise he’ll definitely wouldn’t of kept up with me :joy: and he’s definitely loving all the blowjobs he’s getting :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

That’s old to me :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’m only joking :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Well at least you’re both active and horny then :joy: you sound quite similar to me and my boyfriend to be honest :rofl:

Thank you for the people who have responded it’s just me being stupid and over thinking things. I know there’s nothing wrong with being horny and enjoying sex etc

3 Likes

Hi I wake up and the first thing i think of is having sex or using my wand so no.your not unusual and when I was your age I wanted it day afternoon and night.

1 Like

I’ve always been very keen on it, it’s very hard to resist something so intensely pleasurable. :drooling_face:

@AbigailM03 Go down the health route, masterbation /sex with partner is very good for your health. You are only looking after your own health. Regarding age, brain thinks i’m in my prime in my 20’s however my body tells me differently and says “you must be joking”.

1 Like

@jocat.
I agree, finding someone with the same drive is really important.
Ive had quite a few relationships where Ive been left in frustration mode too often.
Present OH and I had so many conversations about sex before we got together. We knew we were on the same page. Recently though it has dwindled a little for both of us. We seem to be so tired, and just go to sleep. Never enough time in the mornings. Seems to be weekends only and theres a few gaps. We did however get that mains wand you suggested. Guess that might spark some fun on this weekend.

1 Like