Sex Life at University

A question here for those at University or have been there, what is the sex life actually like I’ve heard so many things about it. Also do people tend to have relationships or just casual sex?

4 Likes

I started at Uni with a boyfriend long distance and must admit I got a bit jealous of my flat mates bringing home hot guys and having lots of sex while I was just doing nothing.

A few months ago we broke up after drifting apart and a few weeks later I hooked up with a guy from my course and it was great.

Since then I’ve enjoyed meeting guys on nights out and on Tinder and having lots of fun!! The main things is to stay safe! But to answer your question I’m definitely preferring the single life and looking at your profile pic I’m sure you’ll have no problem with your Uni sex life!!

5 Likes

I suppose its down to you and your social life whist at university

1 Like

@anon65379310 How many people cheat at uni because I’ve heard a lot about that?

It definitely goes on unfortunately. As much as i was horny at times I would never have cheated and wouldn’t get in a relationship right now knowing that I’m enjoying the freedom.

It’s actually the girls who cheat a lot more that the boys at uni.

3 Likes

It really depends on you and what you want. There’s people who prefer to have a steady sex life af university and there’s people who like to enjoy and experiment with lots of different experiences.

1 Like

Agreed, the girls cheat more.

2 Likes

Another question is how do people do it discreetly?

@anon95748768 they don’t :joy:

2 Likes

It goes how you want it to go. If you want to go out and try to have hookups then you can go and try, either night outs or tinder/bumble/etc
If you want a relationship then got to go and try find someone who is also looking for that.

I had three short term relationships in my first year and my future husband had five. Then we met and started our journey of sexual discovery together in our second year.

We were and have been ever since faithful to each other, never wanting to cheat.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I was at Uni but honestly, it depends on the individual and probably, in part, their social group too. I didn’t have a lot of sex at Uni and I think more people were in relationships than having one night stands… although the length of the relationships was sometimes quite short :rofl:. I had more sex once I was a postgrad than as an undergrad!

Seems that there is a whole range of experiences from what others have written.

The key is to take precautions and stay safe.

1 Like

Erm I never went to university ! But I didn’t realise that you had to go to university to have sex, I cheated by not going to university and still had sex and I never got caught either ! So who’s the clever one ???

2 Likes

University of life! :wink:

1 Like

That’s the one mate I graduated with a full sense I went in with and no certificate either :+1: @WillC

1 Like

It can be whatever you want it to be quite honestly.

I found (25 years ago) that the first semester was a bit of a free for all, some have different partners every night and if that’s what you want then it’s there for the taking especially if you happen to be reasonably conventionally ‘attractive’ ( I know now in my aged wisdom that ‘attractive’ means different things - but to a bunch of horny students you know what I mean)!

After that things seem to settle down and many paired off into relationships but I found there was always plenty of casual sex available.

In my first year I was a bit of a bed hopper, then the second year I had a steady girlfriend for almost the whole year. Then it was back to shagging around, and then just before I left I met another steady girlfriend who turned out to be the one. We went out for a bit but then parted when I moved abroad for work. A few years later I came home and we met up again and ended up marrying. Still married today.

Best advice from my experience: Go to university single!

Also make sure to pick the right subject - Physics was rubbish. :crying_cat_face:

Yeah, the girls cheat more for sure.

But it is the time in your life where you are learning who you are and you might as well get it all out of your system. I loved it all.

1 Like