Sex machines

Has anyone every tried a 'fucking machine'? I have to admit to a nagging desire to see what they feel like.

There are several available at a site called www.extremerestraints.com but they're very expensive and I'm loathe to have one shipped across to Cyprus from the USA if they don't live up to their publicity. (Mind you, the one that attaches to a hammer drill would probably give me the giggles ...)

If any member of the Army can give me the benefit of their experience of one, I'd like to know it.

For the record, I'd like to know too :-)

I also want to make sure I get full bang for my buck!

Been looking at a couple of machines at Lovehoney for a while now - see what you think of these Menoptera (both have good reviews!)

http://www.orgasmarmy.com/vibrators/love-sex-machine-with-free-uk-power-adaptor/reviews.aspx

http://www.orgasmarmy.com/bondage/monkey-rocker-sex-machine/reviews.aspx

In the meantime here's a tip - take a flexible dildo with a suction cup, stick it onto a large smooth football, kneel on the bed with it held between your ankles and enjoy the ride! Cheapest and best substitute for a fucking machine I know of!

Hi MENOPTERA,
try having a look on this website www.adultfunboard.biz

they have some home made designs, look under the "adult fun stools" section,it might be right up your street

many thanks

Thanks for the suggestions, but you see, what I really want is to be able to recline back (or indeed, be tied down in a suitable position) and let a machine fuck me with minimum effort on my part, for a very, very long time ...

Dont we all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]but you see, what I really want is to be able to recline back (or indeed, be tied down in a suitable position) and let a machine fuck me with minimum effort on my part, for a very, very long time ... [/quote]

*grin*

HEHE I wish I had stumbled on this little chat earlier, but any way I have to say something here, @ Menoptera I am curious about these "Fucking machine's also, I saw em on bravo once I think ^_o or was it channle five *shrugs* either way I was glued to the T.V, If my hubby was to buy me a fucking machine I would use it for sure!!

AND? Or to put it another way if your hubby was to buy you Thunder cloud and use it on you! Fuck machines would be very far from your thoughts.

Whatever he wants to use suits me sir!! but this particular thread is about "Fucking machines" so....... :D

if your all in doupt about a sex machine then read my reviews.

Any campers bought or made any of these recently!!!

TB

Yeah, these guys...

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some apparent sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, WUSA confirmed with St. Mary's County public safety sources.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman's condition at this time is unknown.

Whether the act was consensual or accidental likely will be investigated by the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, WUSA reported.

you do have to wonder how somepeople manage to come up with these ideas! How was it ever a good idea to combine a saber saw and a dildo!

Haha....it's a funny old world!

I would love a sex machine if i had the money to spare!

Think i might get this though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8852

(when i have the cash of course! )

x

I'd love to have 'made' one recently... unfortunately I haven't

I do have a cheaper sybian esque thing sat next to me though...

I saw that story a couple of weeks back, only just stopped wincing!

I have a sex machine anyway, about 6 foot tall, green eyes.... mwahahaha.

(TB what's with all the old threads suddenly? hehe)