Sex machines

My husband has mentioned a few times he wants to get me a sex machine so he can watch me on it. What brands do you think are best? Does anyone have experience with them? What was it like? Thanks

4 Likes

We had a genuine Syxxxan.

It was,i f anything, too intense for my wife and she could only ride it for a short time. It was also VERY noisy and, by the time we’d got it set up the mood had largely vanished.

Ok. There is a straddle machine that someone asked about but what about thrusting machines?

My husband has mentioned it to me a couple of times and we have looked together. I think we are going to go for it as I would like to use one. We’ve seen the Cowgirl, Motorbunny and Sybian. I have seen videos on men using them also, which we didn’t think about or consider, but I may be able to get him to give it a try :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi lovely. We have done a review for the sex machine lovehoney sell…feel free to have a read and shout if ive missed anything or you have any questions x

1 Like

Hi @Delboy1991, which sex machine was it? Overall was it worth it? Many thanks for your reply.

I believe it’s the Robo Fuk, but it seems like it’s been discontinued, and I can’t find @Delboy1991’s review?

1 Like

That’s a shame that looks perfect for me and my husband. Never mind there will be others in the future.

It doesn’t look like they’ve replaced it with anything similar yet either?

I always like to link to the hand-cranked fuck chair whenever I can. :slightly_smiling_face: I still think they should do a brass and leather steam punk version. :slightly_smiling_face: Possibly with wings. :thinking:

1 Like

The only fault with that is you have to sit on it, I wanted one where I could be in different positions ie laid on my back or doggie so my husband gets a better view.

I was barred from putting it on our tester list when it cropped up, so I haven’t got any hands on experience of it. :slightly_smiling_face: At first I thought it was a motorised one, but when I spotted it’s operated by the user tugging on a lever I have been fascinated with it ever since. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s bloody expensive though.

1 Like

It is expensive but if your going to use it and have fun it worth it. Why don’t you do easy payments through klarna? I see your interest and I understand why it does look good.

We wouldn’t get the use out of it. :slightly_smiling_face: Mrs Chimp vetoed it even as a tester freebie as she said ‘we don’t have the space’ (but I actually think it’s more to do with it looking like an exercise machine, as she’s borderline phobic of those :slightly_smiling_face:).

She’s not really into the idea of sex machines so much on the whole, but she may change her mind if she gets tired of her toy mountain in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I never thought about a sex machine until my husband mentioned he wanted to watch me using one, he says he would be really turned on by it. Now I have come around to the idea and want one where he could get a good view of it going inside me.

Keep dropping those hints to Mrs chimp!

1 Like

I’ve alway thought about getting a sex machine for me, like a fleshlight that does the work for me! Sounds like heaven

1 Like

It sounds like they need to bring the Robo Fuk back. :slightly_smiling_face: That had a masturbator attachment included.

(You can flip your phone to landscape and that makes the product photos magically reappear on the discontinued items :+1:)

2 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand:yes!!

Yes it was robo fck. I didnt even notice they got rid of it. It was good but ended up returning as the dildo kept breaking ( the silicone came away from the actual attachment) so make it unusable. It was a lot louder than I thought it was going to be. But the exsperence was worth it

2 Likes

Well we decided to go for it and have one on order, it should arrive today or tomorrow I think. I am actually really excited to give it a try now.

2 Likes

Which machine did you buy, i really want one but i dont want to spend alot of money if its going to be rubbish.