Sex machines

Good day folks.

So we are looking at purchasing one of these. It would be for both of us to use (anally and vaginally). Any recommendations/tips/tricks/advice From those who have one would be welcomed.

1 Like

I have seen a milking machine in working order - it looks fabulous and if I had a penis I would do use it

If you can afford it - just do it

4 Likes

We have one solely for my use but operated by her.

It has a penis sleeve (like a Fleshlight) and a dildo so sometimes Iā€™m hogtied and made to come with my penis in the sleeve,
Other times Iā€™m on my hands and knees while she makes the machiee fxxk me.
Either way itā€™s amazing.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love one, but then I got one and it wasnā€™t working right so its put me off. I love the idea, I just think I donā€™t love it in practice.

I would like some sort of spanking machine. Only ever found one that was hand made by a guy in the UK for a premium price. Had a couple goes at home made but was either too intense with no control or totally lame.

I have a premium machine from one of the popular brands online. Can say it was a worthwhile investment.

Things to consider:
Budget: what can you afford. Generally the higher the cost, the better build quality of the machine. Iā€™d personally not waste money on the cheaper basic machines as they are less powerful, poorer build quality and materials, and often come with crappy quality dildos.

Attachment type. From what Iā€™ve seen, machines will likely be one of two types of attachment mechanism.

1. Vac-u-lock
  2. Klick-lock
    Search on line for more info. The brand I have is klicklock so you generally have to buy compatible toys from them. They do however sell attachments to allow use of suction cup toys or vac-u-lock. Note that these can be pricey.

Size and weight: consider where and how you will store when not in use. The larger machines can be a challenge to hide without disassembly and also can be a bit annoying to move around and set up.

App control or wire control: many machines are app control via smartphone as well as by wired remote. Iā€™d recommend a machine with both vs one or.the other.

Software and app support. Some machines with app control can provide more options for penetration through app provided or user made thrusting patterns vs ones with just a wired/wireless remote. More options equal more fun and bang for your buck.

Just a few initial thoughts. Do your research to find what may suit you and.be sure to purchase from a reputable company as there are questionable ones online. I can say that I love my machine and that itā€™s been a fun addition to my solo time.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Huge thanks for that (and everyone else who commented with their views).

We will have a think about budgets and our desired experiences from what we purchase.

I made my own. It has a powerful motor with variable speed, the highest speed is crazy and is great when orgasming, slower speed is better during the build-up.
Also, you need to ensure it cannot move during use. I attached mine to a piece of timber which can be screwed to the base of the bed so it doesnt budge during use.
If you are male and like prostate stimulation, you should consider a second machine so you can simultaneously have anal penetration and penis stimulation. My machine does both at the same time and I have nearly passed out from extended orgasms, I guess its similar to how a woman orgasms, its like a whole body orgasm if that makes sense. My orgasms with it usually last a couple of minutes but the elevated phase just before orgasm goes on for ages

1 Like

This sounds fascinating!

Great post Cumalot82. Very helpful info!

We so want oneā€¦but theyā€™re so expensive :moneybag:ā€¦canā€™t wait to see what you purchase and recommendā€¦we did see one that had a rod both ends so we could both be pounded at the same timeā€¦

I bought one for my wife (okay, thatā€™s a lie, it was more for me so I could watch) last week.

Be prepared for the first use to be the least sexy experience possible :joy: There are so many different angles to consider, different stroke lengths etc.

When you get it right though, with a little practice you end up with some wonderful orgasms :smiling_face:

Our one uses Vac-u-lock and weā€™ve already ended up buying another two attachments!

Thatā€™s really good advice from RichS88.

When we bought our Syxian it took quite a while for my wife to find the ā€˜sweet spotā€™ in terms of attachments, speeds, positions and so on and the fact that I was watching didnā€™t help at all as she felt under pressure to enjoy it from the get go (especially at that price).

Nowadays whenever we get her a new toy (big or small) she tries it out by herself so that sheā€™s under no pressure whatsoever. When sheā€™s sorted it out I get to watch or take part, whatever is appropriate.

This happened to us as well, got the Dark magic inflatable thrusting one Ā£225 and it didnt work at all. Had it up as a small sofa for ages :rofl: However ended up getting a cheap one of a well known auction site and its perfect (for the price)

@rockstar
You amazed me with your sexual exploits- I would love to get a f**k machine to use on both myself and my man

@batjamboree

I have one of the popular machines and I can unequivocally say itā€™s a worthwhile investment and lots of fun.

Thank you.

The Sybxan is an odd machine. The dildo doesnā€™t thrust in and out. Instead it rotates inside the vagina whilst a very powerful vibrating pad hammers against the clitoris.

It took my wife quite a while to get used to the power.

I did find, to my immense pleasure , that i could kneel behind her with my penis between her bum cheeks ans it would rest on the vibrating pad. That was fun.

@rockstar
Husband is currently looking at a Obedience Sex Bench where he can be tied to and then spanked or gives me access to peg him (or vice verse) - but itā€™s costly - but he is desperate to take our bondage / submission to a higher level

I told him if he buys this bench I will buy the dildo fuc* machine to be used on him

Shame Lovehoney donā€™t sell these

Have you.looked at one we have looked lots of different options

So, you know when men see something new you have bought on the sly and you say ā€œwhat this old thingā€¦ it was in the back of the wardrobeā€, does it work on Sex Machine purchases? Asking for a friend :wink:

1 Like