Sex on the beach - Literally!

Would love to have sex on a beach, or outside at all for the matter. I've been trying to talk my OH into it for a while. She lives near the beach and I'm heading down in a week so we'll see if i can win her over.

I love sex on the beach!! Vodka, peach shnapps, cranberry and orange juice!! No honestly, never tried, but can just see the sand going everywhere... on your member, and on her bits.... Think I'll keep it as a fantasy

Never had sex on a beach and never want to, all that sand everywhere yuk!!!

Although the wife has always fancied having sex under a waterfall

My wife and I have sex on the beach with a wind break at one side to cover us from the regular sun worshippers but in view of others who sit or walk about the dunes. Love to be watched…such a turn on

1 Like

My wife is fairly shy but as long as the Voyeurs keep their distance she is fine.
I’m getting excited just thinking about it​:wink:

2 Likes

I have had the pleasure of having sex on the beach several times. The best time I found was at night time when the beach was in darkness and all you could hear were the waves crashing on the beach, which managed to drowned out the noise we were making.

1 Like

I had sex on the beach in America. It was at night, the stars were out and importantly it was very warm weather. We were near the shoreline so we couldn’t be seen. You can get arrested in the USA for having sex in public but I think that made it more exciting. Sand is always a problem so we did it doggy to avoid this.

The walk of shame, back to our hotel was so sexy as I had cum, a lot of cum, dripping down my legs as hubby had my thong in his pocket :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

A few years ago one of my friends got married at the Tunnels Beaches in Ilfracombe. Me and my now wife back when we were a bit more adventuous decided to have a walk down onto the beach in the evening.
We thought we had found a nice secluded spot to get it on out of view from everyone but it soon turned out that somebody spotted us disappear and by the time we got back to the party quite a few people had found out about it and we had to try and laugh it off. I also hadnt realised that my suit jacket was covered in sand! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Had sex on a beach in Lanzarote when I was much younger with my first boyfriend. We found a quiet spot sort of amongst some large rocks that partially shielded us. It was really late, probably like 2-3am. It started with my dress still on but by the end I was fully nude riding him. It was such an exhilarating experience. I don’t know if anyone could see us but I could see figures of people up on the promenade. There was moon out and like I said it was late so who knows.

More recently my husband fingered me to an O on a beach close to home. We had a wind break up and one of those half tent things so we were closed in pretty well.

3 Likes

I have a few times with growing up in a resort town on a beach. Just have to find little spots up in the grass, no one ever sees!!

Something very arousing about being on a beach, listening to the sea. Very connecting.

Now… How to persuade the OH down the beach? :joy:

1 Like

We did it a couple of years ago in between some rocks so we couldn’t be seen but it was amazing

1 Like