Sex on the beach - Literally!

So who has actually had sex on the beach? Was it fun? Did anyone see you?

My boyfriend lives near a beach and we fancy having a go but I would like to hear your stories please :)

Lizzie

I've done it a few times and it's great. No one saw us as we were in remote places, got naked and did it for ages!

One tip: if it's a sandy beach put a blanket or towel down otherwise it feels like your bits are being sandpapered.

K

Ha sounds great! thanks, i will be sure to take a blanket with me :P x

Oh yes, we live by the beach and have tried it lots and its great, The best time was as the sun was rising over the sea and we were naked on the beach. You do have to e a little discreet as its very public if you do it during the day, but its great fun with the sun on your back and the sound of the waves. Get to the beach and have some fun xx

we did it years ago on a nudist beach, we had a wind-break up so don't think we were seen. But it was so sexy doing it with loads of people around. Would definitely recommend it.

It is a great thrill, and kind of feels very natural and intimate too. Best to go somewhere secluded, well away from the crowds, so be prepared for a long walk. The ocean is a great place for sex too and no one can really see what your up to if the water is above your waist.

There's some info about sex in public places- on thesite.org (no idea what thesite is but the info may be useful) http://www.thesite.org/homelawandmoney/law/yourrights/sexinpublic

Oh and take a couple of towels or blankets to avoid sand interrupting things (you can also pull a towel over you if you see someone approaching), and take any litter or used condoms home with you. Have fun

i found using towels blankets still doesnt stop the sand getting in places and can end up being very sore, i live by the sea but rather have sex in the sea or in other outdoor places

Juan wrote:

It is a great thrill, and kind of feels very natural and intimate too. Best to go somewhere secluded, well away from the crowds, so be prepared for a long walk. The ocean is a great place for sex too and no one can really see what your up to if the water is above your waist.

There's some info about sex in public places- on thesite.org (no idea what thesite is but the info may be useful) http://www.thesite.org/homelawandmoney/law/yourrights/sexinpublic

I also put together a small blog regarding sex outside: http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.com/2011/05/al-fresco-sex.html I'm hoping to update it at some point.

I agree on taking a towel or similar. Standing sex is hard on a beach because you tend to slip/ sink into the sand, but if theres a nice firm patch near the water it can be nice to feel the sensations of the waves run over your feet.

standing up in the sea, you float so makes it fun when wrapping legs round your man trying to grind down on him as you keep floating to top, good fun ;)

Had sex on Brighton beach. it was a horrible experience. Cold and Uncomfortable.

probably because it wasnt summer and was late at night. not my idea of island paradise lol.

unless your boyfriend lives near a sandy beach dont believe the hype lol

x

Scarlot wrote:

at the stroke of midnight this new years ever/1st jan I was having sex on the beach at cleethorpes! we decided to do something different together so went for a picnic on the beach, watched all the fireworks and had sex! it was amazing! as it was night time no-one saw us and i highly recommend using a picnic blanket like we did - sand in your bits doesnt sound too nice to me! :) xx

I have to say that this sounds like a spectactular way to bring in the new year! May have to swipe this idea for myself and the OH.

Never tried but will do one day

oooh nooo brighton beach that would be painful as its all pebbles at least sand soft even if does go everywhere!!!

Cold stony beaches don't sound much fun! I can recommend it on a glorious really hot sunny day like when you're on holiday or something, or abroad somewhere hot (but erm not Dubai...or other places likely be offended by it or lock you up for it..!)

I've just returned from holiday, not had sex on the beach but there was a quiet area with a jacuzzi in there, all of a sudden I became horny, there was me, the OH and some foreign girl all next to each other in a row. I made my OH stand in front of me, pulled my bikini bottom to one side and started to rub my own clit, he grabbed his hand to guide him down below and whilst he fingered me I continued to rub my clit until I squirted and came, all whilst this girl was sat near by. My OH obviously was aroused so I took his cock out of his shorts and played with it a while, by this time the girl near obviously knew what was happening and just watched !!

We quicky then left, went up to our room where my bikini bottoms practically slipped off they were so creamy !!!!

We went onto the balcony where we had a couple directly next to ours seperated by a partition, but if you looked you could see in, I sat my OH down, gave him a quick BJ then leant over the balcony, pulled my bottoms to one side and let my OH pound me til we both came again !!! - Absolutely intense and crazy, then went back into the room where I made him lick me out til I was clean - I then sucked his cock again which was very sexy as it was still dripping with a bit of come and my soacking juices too - TOTALLY MINDBLOWING and definitely not an everyday occurence !!!!

XX

1 Like

Scarlot wrote:

at the stroke of midnight this new years ever/1st jan I was having sex on the beach at cleethorpes! we decided to do something different together so went for a picnic on the beach, watched all the fireworks and had sex! it was amazing! as it was night time no-one saw us and i highly recommend using a picnic blanket like we did - sand in your bits doesnt sound too nice to me! :) xx

This sounds amazing! I wish we were near a beach!

I had sex on a Spanish beach a few years when I was going out with an Irish nurse, it was usually about 7pm when the beach was almost empty. We found it was best if I went for a dip in the sea to wash off any sand then lie on my back while she sat on top. It helped that the beach had a steep slope so only her head was visable from a distance.

We also had sex in lots of other ouside places. Happy Days!

Hm I'm pretty sure every beach I've been to, day or night, have been patrolled by the lifeguards/cops. With that reason, I have never done it.

Not sure if I'd really want to do it on the beach; Cig ends are everywhere and creatures in the sand.

I did once when I was on holiday... I was extremely drunk and remember being perched on top of this guy on top of a sun lounger and finding it quite difficult and uncomfortable... Would definately like to give it another go, perhaps sober this time!