Sex party

Good luck and look forward to the update :hugs:

1 Like

Oh good, that sounds far sexier​:wink:

Thank you it was last night hahaha but it was the best evening I’ve had in a long long time I’ve already said but tied down to a dentist style chair 4 guys took turns in eating both holes and playing with me and then all the usual blowjobs etc 2 finished inside me 2 finished on my face and boobs and belly :yum: was a great night I had jelly legs for a while :joy:

3 Likes

That really sounds like a great evening @jojoheely was it a planned meet with the 3 guys or were they random guys at the event? So many questions.

It was my partner and his friend and then 2 people who we don’t know that much we know them but not that well

1 Like

Thank you x

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

I am so pleased you had a great time, it must be so nice to at least meet up with like minded individuals and involving the partner as well. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry I had to delete that post, I asked a question but didn’t like the way I worded it :sweat_smile: so will give it a rethink.

1 Like

@anna.michelsburg I bought a hot tub and it’s being delivered after work today. I had the electrician by yesterday (I don’t think you would have wanted this guy “sexually speaking”) but should have it up and running in a week or so.
I can’t wait to seduce Mrs. Val in it and reignite some fun with friends. My son is coming of age so the friends he brings are also very interesting! :wink:

1 Like

It was really good thank you

1 Like

That is like an ultimate fantasy of mine to be centre of attention like that!
Now I’m such a sex noob so this might be a dumb question but with the friend that was involved - do you see him outside of sexual activities? Like, you’re all at a friends house for a bbq do you talk about what happened or is it more of a ‘what happens in the dentist chair stays in the dentist chair’ sort of thing and your husband has the friendship with him. (obviously you would have open communication and trust with him at some point). I only ask because while this is a longggggg way off I would love to introduce an extra person (or two or three​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and for them to be a friend (I have one in mind), already know them and trust them etc would be good, but does it ever get awkward when you see them normally? Or does your OH have the friendship with him and you only see him when the fun starts?

Have you been back since @jojoheely

It’s my fantasy to treat my wife to an evening like this … bet it’s a hell of a kick to receive all that attention … but I can imagine your partner loving being a part of that for you too… what a thrill :smirk: