Sex party

Me and my partner are going to a sex party tonight for the first time since before covid. Wish me luck :joy:

9 Likes

Tell us how it went - what did you get up to ….

Good luck, I hope you both have a great time and as others have said tell us more tomorrow.

3 Likes

Whoop! Hope you have a great time, would love to hear about it after.

1 Like

Yes please do tell all

Good luck! Have fun! Stay safe!

Enjoy

1 Like

Have fun

1 Like

Play safe and have a great time :wink:

1 Like

Not been for ages, literally years, and we used to call them bare as you dare, or hot tub, parties. There was lots of sex obviously (and I am still friends with the couple who came out of one party with a special memory 9 months later) but not actual sex parties.

I loved that period in my life. Mostly because of all the nudity but I loved the sex too.

I doubt I will go to another now.

6 Likes

Best of luck @jojoheely , hope you have fun :blush:

Have a great time. Enjoy the experience.

For people who were asking the party was very fun :joy::yum::smiling_face:

7 Likes

So glad you enjoyed it :blush: @jojoheely

Well I got tied down to a chair eaten and kicked out both holes by 3 guys and then there’s no nice way of saying this…fucked by 4 men including my partner…best day I’ve had in a while :joy::yum:

9 Likes

That was some party :joy:

I do hope you mean ‘licked’ out!?!:rofl:

1 Like

I hope you mean licked out rather than kicked out. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself and had a wonderful night, I hope your partner enjoyed the experience as well… @jojoheely

I read that and thought it must be a new term that I’ve not heard of, didn’t even dawn on me that it could’ve been a simple spelling mistake lol

Blooming heck yes I did mean licked out stupid auto correct :joy: