Sex Pillows?

I've always wanted my partner to experience something like a sybian, they look very intense and she has always responded well to vibrating toys in the past. Anyone whose ever googled one knows how ridiculously expensive they are!

I've looked around for something that she would be able to straddle and use many of the toys we own. Two things have stood out on ebay, since no other company seems to sell anything suitable.

The "Toughage" sex pillow, inflatable but designed to be straddled while holding a toy.

Libertaor Bonbon, same principal but a foam material with the same opening to hold toys with a larger base.

Obviously the foam model would be preferable but at double the price poses a conundrum. Has anyone had any experience with either of these, or aware or something along those lines.

Thank you

Amazingly enough I just found this on the LH site itself, I don't know why it didn't turn up until I did a google search for the product itself, we now have a very large maybe!

Would still love to hear any feedback from users before I buy!

I'd go for the Liberator BonBon, It will last a lifetime. (Lovehoney do stock this one)

I have the wedge and I love it, Liberator products are much sturdier than any other pillow or cushion I've tried. An inflatable has the potential to burst, which could end up costing you more in the long-term!

Wow i didn't even know they did these. I really want the Liberator BonBon. I hope you dont mind me asking for anyone who already has one - Do you need to buy longer toys to accomadate putting them into the hole or is the hole adjustable? Thanks

I don't have the bonbon, but just purchased the wedge. Not used it for sex yet, currently using it for orthopedic reasons, but if I was to get a sex pillow, it would be the bonbon, not anything inflatable.

I've used both the Bon Bon and 2 inflatable 'pillows'. The Bon Bon is better in terms of quality, but if you are on the taller and/or larger side, it's small side can be somewhat of a hindrance.

The pillows I've tried are around the same price, are much longer so give more support - and they've been able to support my significantly heavy frame without popping. They are burst tested up to 300kg of weight. But they are a pain to deflate if you want to store them away. The Bon Bon fits in the bottom of a wardrobe really snugly if need be.

Thank you for the comments guys, the Liberator should arrive by Tuesday ;)

I've currently got a foreplay pillow. I'm yet to really test it out to the fullest, but will write a review on my blog. As it's an inflateable I do have some concerns that I wish to test, such as will it dampen / steal vibrations, and will high powered sex toys stay put. Time will tell.