Sex position for guys with a curved member

So if anyone here is following my sex life-story they will know that I've recently acquired myself a f*ckbuddy ( ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) ) who I've had a WONDERFUL night with, men who can do oral are amazing, our bathroom was a wetroom...I digress.

After being in a long term relationship I am sexually experienced in terms of sex acts, BDSM, etc however haven't had a very...diverse sample. My new FB has something I've never come across sexually, a curved d*ck. My ex's didn't hang completely straight however FB's points up to the sky it's trying to look him in the eyes. I've got a curved dildo (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35208) which hits an amazing spot but isnt big enough, this guy has the size too so theoretically should the perfect penis.

I'm yet to work out sex positions though. Whilst I had an amazing night he kept slipping out at points. Me on top and missionary worked okay but my usual goto of doggy was just a no no ( ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) ) and he's the same height as me so standing doesnt align very well.

Anyone got sex position advice for this? I know that it can blow my mind just need to work out how exactly xx ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

TLDR: Sex position advice for a woman getting with a man who has a curved c*ck

try spooning position :)

Throbinhood wrote:

try spooning position :)

Only worry is that I'm a thick girl so trying to get past all that ass is a challenge x

I think any side-by-side positions would be your best bet, I'm sure you can find ways to make these more creative or for them to work to your advantage. Most varations of missionary should be manageable too, whether it's legs on the shoulders or feet against his chest.

I've heard that doggy is supposed to be one of the best positions for men with a curved penis, but it depends on how you're angled, how much your hips are raised and his positioning. If he could sort of squat behind you with his feet on the bed, you may be able to acheive a variation of it. My partner and I have a huge height difference, he's also slightly curved and that's how we managed to get around it!

You lying on your back, him kneeling in front of you. your legs over his shoulders, or up at his ears. With the right penis, this makes me want to squirt. :) Put a pillow under your bum for lift, if necessary.

Pillow under bum worked great :) Can also confirm for anyone reading that anal doggy is just amazing. I've had anal before him and nothing compares to a curvey guy for anal <3