Sex positions for downward curved penis

I have a new partner and need suggestions on sex positions that will work for us. His penis is about 6.2-6.7'' long, goes straight up but the top 1/3 curves downward. Hope this makes sense.

He doesn't have much experience and becomes easily soft (nervousness), so I really want to be as much spot-on as possible next time we try different positions. ''Weird'' positions that put pressure or weight on my lower back are not an option.

My vaginal canal rests at an angle and my favourite positions are lying on my stomach and having the guy penetrate me from behind, and cowgirl with me sitting upstraight. We tried cowgirl, but I could barely feel anything and his penis kept sliding out.

I suspect that he'd hit my g-spot if he penetrated me from behind (doggy or me lying down). However, I'd love to hear from people who have experience with this! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

PS: Google didn't help much and I did a quick search in the forum, but found only one post with not many suggestions. That's why I started a new thread.

Hi Smultron,

I don't have direct experience on this particular set of circumstances, so may be of limited help, but willing to try!

Have you tried reverse cowgirl? If you mount him and sort of lie right down, with your top half on his legs (a big cushion or two helps), you might find the angle/ curvature works well for you both, and his thrusting, though limited could work to your advantage with good clitoral/pubic contact on the base of his penis.

Your butt and thighs would be on full display for him, and very easily reachable, so be prepared to work with this aspect.

Curvature of the penis is totally normal, however, if his curvature is partly down to a tight frenulum (banjo-string) he may be best advised to see a doctor as there's an easy minor surgical procedure that can ease this (a bit like cutting a tounge-tie).

Good luck.

Thank you both for your replies and suggestions! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

@Knottydevil - We haven't tried reverse cowgirl, but it feels/ sounds promising. Not sure if I can lie all the way down on his legs without feeling like a log/ dead weight, but at least I can bend forward, putting more weight on my hands and pubic bone. He knows my butt is off limits unless I say otherwise, but I hope he'll find the view to be pleasing!

I think that his curvature is normal, but he was already considering visiting a doctor to ask for advice. I just have to gently encourage him to do it.

@Alicia4Ever - Wow, you seem to be quite adventurous when it comes to sex positions! Except for reverse pile driver (my back won't appreciate it) and the cross (doesn't feel good unless the guy has a penis that bends to the side), we should totally give the others at least one try!

I read this article in the Guardian the other day. Not sure if it's useful, but thought I'd link it anyway. 🙂👍

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jan/13/peyronies-disease-the-penis-condition-that-affects-one-in-10-men

@Ian Chimp Interesting read! Peyronie’s disease is more common in men aged 40+ and sounds like something one acquires. He's in his late 20s and, as far as I understood, his penis has always been this way. Furthermore, I did a google image search (not recommended for the faint of heart) and his penis doesn't look like that.

Sidenote, Xiapex, the drug currently used, is made by a Swedish company... and it's currently not availble/ prescribed in Sweden. Oh, the irony.

@Alicia4Ever You're right! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

You could try starting in doggy and slowly start trying to stand up which might push his penis towards your g spot. Have to say, no experience in this what so ever so I might be completely off the mark on this one