Sex positions with a moon boot?!

Hey all

Just out of a&e after a fall and I’ve been given a moon boot to wear for a few weeks (though luckily nothing is broken).

They said to take it off to sleep, but it will still be sore… what positions can anyone recommend for sex with a bad ankle and moon boot? Really horny so can’t imagine waiting until I’m healed!!!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Spooning? That one seems to be good for alot of things

2 Likes

Maybe avoid anything penetrative until things are healed? Lots of fun to be had with toys and fingers, y’know! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Any one that doesn’t have you on your feet

1 Like

Spooning (like @Green_Eyed_Girl suggests) or the one that worked for us when my wife hurt her ankle was lie on your side, good leg up, bad leg straight, guy on top. Otherwise focus on your foreplay game or just get yourself comfy and enjoy a bit of self love :wink: x

1 Like

I had actually broken mine a few years ago and had one of those most positions really remember keeping it on and being bent over a table that seemed to work.Just be abit more careful than usual

1 Like

You can try doggy with your knee on the end of the bed so the boot is off the bed and not in contact with anything… I think your just have to try and see what works best for you. Good excuse to work through some positions :smirk:

1 Like

@WelshDragonette Scissors, with your bad leg on the bottom so that you aren’t having to hold up the boot. Laying on side doggy. Missionary legs on shoulders, so he is supporting your foot, as long as you don’t scrape his neck with the boot.

1 Like

I’d suggest just laying down and letting the other half go on top astride the boot. Worked for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe a position that doesn’t involve an ankle lol

1 Like

Managed a variation on missionary, with my good leg up around his waist, and just gently lifting my bad leg out of the way. Success! Thanks for all the help!