Sex safe massage oil?

My husband loves giving me full body massages with massage oil but, as I'm fairly sensitive to keeping my downstairs pH balanced, he has to give that area a wide berth during the actual massage ( ![sad|20x20](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif "sad") ) and it sometimes makes progressing to having actual sex a bit convoluted. He has to wash his hands/I have to wipe off and then avoid spreading any residual oil from my body to anywhere I don't want it to go, which is a shame, as I do enjoy 'slippy sex'.

So, I'm in the market for a massage oil that is also safe for internal use and, by safe, I mean not just safe if it accidentally gets in there but like, safe and designed for the purpose of massage *and* lubrication, even for the most delicate/fussy fannies.

Does such a product exist? I can't seems to find anything that fits the bill from reading Lovehoney product descriptions.

You can use silicone lubes for full body massages. You may need to put some sort of waterproof sheet down underneath you though as these lubes can stain bedding.

NatandTom wrote:

You can use silicone lubes for full body massages. You may need to put some sort of waterproof sheet down underneath you though as these lubes can stain bedding.

Thanks for the reply. I actually bought some silicone lube (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31213) specifically with this in mind but it actually says on the tube 'for external use only', which confused me no end. Even though it's listed on Lovehoney as a lube, the 3in1 aspect seems to be 1) massage, 2) tattoo brightener and 3) skin conditioner, nothing about it being a lube on the packaging. Hence me being a bit wary. Have used it for massage but kept it well away from internal bits.

Can anyone recommend a 'natural' none irritating silicone lube that's definitely a lube?

I have a PVC sheet so no worries there :-) .

Have a look at the Sliquids silver silicone lube. It says in the description that it can be used for massage. I use several of the Sliquids lubes as I have really really sensitive skin issues and have never had a problem with them. They also make massage oils too that are completely natural which whilst they aren't suitable for using as a lube you might be able to use that and not be worried about it affecting your skin and then use a lube for the sex part? Also the earthly body hemp range is supposed to be really nice and natural for massage on sensitive skin. The earthly body lickable one's look to be very friendly to sensitive skin too. PTx

The only one we have tried that would do both is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30599 it's also water based so is safe to use with silicone toys such as a magic wand. I am not sure on what the PH balance, we haven't had any problems though

K&c30's wrote:

The only one we have tried that would do both is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30599 it's also water based so is safe to use with silicone toys such as a magic wand. I am not sure on what the PH balance, we haven't had any problems though

Just seen it is condom safe too.

K&c30's wrote:

Sounds lovely but it's got glycerin in it *AVOID Klaxon* - that would have me out of action and in agony for about 3 weeks :-( .

PurringTiger wrote:

Have a look at the Sliquids silver silicone lube. It says in the description that it can be used for massage. I use several of the Sliquids lubes as I have really really sensitive skin issues and have never had a problem with them. They also make massage oils too that are completely natural which whilst they aren't suitable for using as a lube you might be able to use that and not be worried about it affecting your skin and then use a lube for the sex part? Also the earthly body hemp range is supposed to be really nice and natural for massage on sensitive skin. The earthly body lickable one's look to be very friendly to sensitive skin too. PTx

Thanks, I shall check those out.

DreamsOfChi wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Sounds lovely but it's got glycerin in it *AVOID Klaxon* - that would have me out of action and in agony for about 3 weeks :-( .

Ahh my bad, I did wonder if it would be alright to be honest with it being flavoured and "heat up". Good luck in your hunt.

There was a thread a while ago about the ‘internal use only’ labelling. I’ll have a look and see if I can find it. It was more of a customs/labelling thing if I remember rightly. I don’t think they can say it’s for internal use unless it’s medically approved. It doesn’t mean it can’t be used for internal play. Lovehoney’s slick lube can be used for this :)