Sex session with handcuffs

when my girlfriend produced a pair of hand cuffs i was very excited having thaught about tying her up up on many occations, when i tried to put them on her she backed away, thinking she'd changed her mind i was a little dissapointed until she said she wanted me to wear them, i didnt argue, i was surprised at just how well they worked i was bareley able to move, then with my hands behind my back she began kissing and licking me all over and i mean all over, teasing my favorite bits until i felt like i was ready to blow ,i was on my knees when she stood in front of me with her hands on the back of my head she forced her pussy onto my face to which i responded to by giving her a good licking after shed had her fill she decided to concentrate on me again giving me a fantastic long kiss while pulling on my cock and carresing my balls then working her way down to give me the best blow job she knew how to, then she turned her back to me and squatted herself onto my cock fucking me to one of the best orgasms ever afterwards she told me that the sense of power made it one of her best experienced she'd had

thats for that, will be tying fiance up with bondage tape (its all we have) and doing this to him very soon!!

A word of advice - steer clear of police style handcuffs. Far better and safer to use leather cuffs, velcro easi cuffs or bondage tape. I know people who have been hurt using police style handcuffs. They may look nice on a belt but there are far better and more practical alternatives out there.

Does bondage tape irritate skin? I have only ever used cuffs which I found uncomfortable, I get irritated by plasters so I just wondered if anyone uses bondage tape that cant use plasters? or can tell me if it can irritate?

I have police style cuffs and have had them cut into my wrists but i kinda liked the pleasure pain things and my ex loved to be hand cuffed to the bed the sense of power gives me quite a thrill.

Laynie, I would assume Bondage Tape could irritate if you have an allergy to latex (I think bondage tape is latex...correct me if I'm wrong), but otherwise you should be okay.

Ok im ok with condoms that is to a point.. so i will give it a go and see.
Different parts of your body react differnly anyway so.. wait and see I guess... Or I could just keep on useing my dressing gown tie.. *New thing with us FABULOUS*

P.S shame you cant review dressing gown ties :O :P lmao.

every pair i have had broke,my partner must be doing something good,yum yum

i have a reaction to plasters and that thype of thing but have never had probs with bondage tape.... invest in some hun its worth it

miss_hev wrote:

I have police style cuffs and have had them cut into my wrists but i kinda liked the pleasure pain things and my ex loved to be hand cuffed to the bed the sense of power gives me quite a thrill.

Err, isn't that how Ted Bundy got his victims!?

Make sure you use those cuffs with the little lever for you to release yourself so you can at least try to stop them stealing your Plasma TV! Also you're pretty screwed if they loose the key!

i get to tie my oh up but she never handcuffs me when spanking which i would love her to do

Laynie wrote:
Different parts of your body react differnly anyway so.. wait and see I guess...

could you do a skin test with the tape somewhere discreet on your body?

Did you know that actual police handcuffs do cause thousands of pounds in legal costs every year with people trying to get out of them after arrest and suing because they can break there wrists...just a bit of handcuff trivia there!! I tried handcuffs once or twice and when i was packing up my room to move out last year my boyf decided (very helpfully) to try them on again, the only problem was I'd lost the key and they were cheap cuffs and the lever got stuck, in the end my housemates new boyfriend had to sort the lever out for us... I did worry we'd end up in A&E trying to cut him out of them!!! x

I've somehow managed to lose our handcuffs and I've got no idea where the hell I could've put them!

Maybe I should start trying to notice who isnt looking me in the eye anymore!