Sex & Sexual Behaviour Survey

Hi everyone!

We've been approached by a research team who are looking for participants to take part in an online survey all about sex and sexual behaviours. The survey is targetted at men, and obvioiusly it's entirely up to you whether you take part or not, but we're sharing the information on their behalf.

Here is the information we've had sent over:

"Are you a MALE over the age of 18? Do you think you may have a sexual addiction/compulsion? If so, we would like to invite you to take part in a SEXUALITY STUDY. If you choose to take part you will be asked to complete an online (or postal, if preferred) questionnaire which asks about your sexuality, including sexual behaviours, preferences and attitudes, as well as questions about your character such as personality and the way you think. All of your answers will be ANONYMOUS. Nobody will know you have taken part in the study.

Those who take part will be offered the opportunity to enter into a prize draw to win one of five £20 high street gift vouchers!

Interested? Click here for further information and to take part in the study."

Please note, this survey is not affiliated with Lovehoney in ANY way. Any questions regarding this project should be directed to the contact details provided on the survey link.

wahoo one for the men, sign me up.... or I'll just click on the link. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I've done it ,takes 10 mins no personal details are required.

I've done it. I hope they still respect me in the mornng.