Sex shops

So we are just back from a four day trip In Paris. We went to see the moulin rouge and it's obviously surrounded by a lot of sex shops.
We has a good giggle looking at all the window displays, mainly because we had so many if the products and it made us realise we actually have a lot of toys however I could not bring myself to walk into any of them.
Thank god for lovehoney otherwise I doubt I would have any fun in the bedroom

I am soooo jel you went to Paris! I really want to go. ![crying|20x20](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif "crying")

Lucky! Never got to go to Moulin Rouge when I went :( This made me think about Amsterdam, the people I went with were so embarassed to set foot in a sex shop & thought I was as well when really I was giggling inside at all the things I wanted, and somehow made a sneaky purchase :P

Sounds like so much fun!

*Next trip planned* ;)

With my ex, we used to enjoy a visit to Soho and the sex shops. It brought out our exhibitionist side in some way, but also I found it to be quite liberating.

It's a shame in the UK there is still an undertone of seediness about these things with the general public. Whereas on here, it is far from seedy at all and more fun and games which is what it should be like.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

So we are just back from a four day trip In Paris. We went to see the moulin rouge and it's obviously surrounded by a lot of sex shops.
We has a good giggle looking at all the window displays, mainly because we had so many if the products and it made us realise we actually have a lot of toys however I could not being myself to walk into any of them.
Thank god for lovehoney otherwise I doubt I would have any fun in the bedroom

The Sex Museum in Paris is BRILLIANT (same area)! Better than the one in Amsterdam.

Oooh have to visit that on my next trip. Found the one in Amsterdam quite disappointing.

SK1966 wrote:

Oooh have to visit that on my next trip. Found the one in Amsterdam quite disappointing.

Same here

Cazz you have to go! Hubby to me to Tiffany's so that was definitely they best part of Paris!

Alice we seen the museum but we had the kids with us and it seem inappropriate to take them in lol .
We have decided to go there next time we are in Paris without children.

Just Jenson wrote:

It's a shame in the UK there is still an undertone of seediness about these things with the general public. Whereas on here, it is far from seedy at all and more fun and games which is what it should be like.

Couldn't agree more with this. The general public perception is far from what it is actually like, and i wish more people would warm to it, even if you don't like it.

Never been to Paris but i can imagine it being good for couples, and the thrill of going to the sex shops, seeing what you already have or what you would like on display or whatever rather than via a screen would certainly get you in a good mood.

I remember when a brand name sex shop opened in our local town My poor Mother in law was so disgusted she was writing letters of complant to everyone about.

What if the kids see it, what if the kids know what there selling oh the shame oh our once nice town, Didn't matter that most the town was boardeded up and looked an eyesore.