Sex Slave for the weekend

So she selected this weeks BDSM Dare card from the pack and it was

You will be her sex slave for the full weekend.

Using suggestions from members of this forum and internet research we have come up with a list of possible rules and activities for this coming weekend.

Dress in clothing which makes you feel dominant and powerful but be accessible to be pleasured whenever you wish.

Keep him naked and make him wear a collar (and lead).

Whenever possible have him kneel at your feet

Make him cook and serve naked or with only a collar.

Order him to stand ready with a towel for you and watch while you shower and/or pleasure herself with a waterproof toy. Give him a Golden Shower if you wish.

Order him to give you a massage or paint your toenails.

Restrain, gag or blindfold him for longer periods. Make him pleasure you while blindfolded or restrained if you wish. Make him watch or listen as you pleasure yourself.

Use him sexually in a selfish way whenever you feel like it. Interrupt whatever he is doing in order for him to pleasure you or for you to pleasure him in any way you wish.

Fit him with an (inflatable) butt plug and/or use electro-stimulation on him.

Make him worship your cunt.

Make him to please you sexually. Reward him if he does it well and punish him if he fails.

Make him masturbate for you but deny him orgasms for as long as you want.

Make him ride a mounted dildo or a sex machine anally or genitally. Punish him if he has an orgasm.

Peg him as a reward or punishment whenever you want.

Make him keep perfectly still and silent while you give him pleasure. If he moves or makes a sound punish him then return to the pleasuring.

Flog him for any disobedience (or just because you want to).

Expose your slave with a spreader bar so you can use him sexually.

Restrain him with a hog tie and use his mouth to pleasure you or to fuck with a dildo.

Use a Wartenberg Pinwheel anywhere on his body.

Lock him in a chastity device.

Use a crop to direct him or to punish him if he doesn’t please you (or just if you feel like it).

Explore forced orgasm play with restraints and a wand or vibrator.

Make him wear a butt-plug under his clothes whenever he goes out.

Make him wear nipple clamps under his clothes whenever he goes out.

Make him fall asleep with his hand on your cunt and tell them you expect it to still be there when you awake.

I think that there should be plenty to keep us occupied for the coming weekend. In fairness we’re already doing most of this already but not concentrated into a small time frame.

10 Likes

Enjoy, long list

With that list I am thinking sex slave for a month ! Since I do 100% of all the housework including cooking , I often tell the wife " You know , I am more that just your sex slave , I can do other stuff too !" . Hoping for a few moments of caress or a pinch of my nipples . Her upcoming surgery hopefully improves her pain and mobility so we can get back to a little sexual activities . She just selected 10 pair of panties for me , along with another steel cock cage and an estim cock cage . I will be there in spirit for your weekend !

1 Like

I don’t for a moment imagine that we could do all those things in a single weekend. It’s simply there as an ideas list. Mind you it would be nice if we could carry any unused ideas over into the next few days or weeks

1 Like

I don’t think a week has gone by (since 1987) when I haven’t offered to be my wife’s sex slave. It hasn’t happened yet, but I live in hope. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you need to make a challenge and accidentally “lose” :joy:

That’s a lot to fit in for one weekend :sweat_smile:

It starts this evening once the grandkids have gone home.

We’ve had a long talk about the lost of activities and we’re both up for it.

Basically there’s nothing on the list that we haven’t done before but this time we’re going full on mistress/slave rather than our usual milder female led relationship.

Wowee. Sounds amazing! Enjoy!

We hope we will.

The preparation has started. Ive just done a full shave.
I’m hairless apart from my forearms and lower legs.

2 Likes

We started last night when the grandkids had gone.

I went naked with my new collar and lead and she put on her LH Fierce wet look long sleeved zip around body. She had my lead in one hand and a crop in the other and I knelt at her feet all night unless she tapped me with the crop and gave me an instruction.

This morning she had me riding a mounted dildo and she connected my penis to the Electrastim unit then played with the settings. Once she found one she liked she left me to squirm while she masturbated.
We’ve got a lot more planned for today.

5 Likes

@rockstar sounds like you are having an amazing time

Wish i was doing the same ! Tried on my two new cock cages this morning . The steel one came with three size rings and the largest is so nice . The e-stim fit a bit different , tried it for fitment . Excitement and a bit scared of it , not sure when we will turn on the juice . Been wearing different new panties every day . Enjoy , you lucky man !

After the Electrastim treatment I was sent downstairs, still naked apart from the collar and lead, to make breakfast and do all the household chores while she changed into her LH wet look long sleeved body.

When we got up I spent the morning sitting at her feet and licking her to orgasm.

I made lunch then it was time for my punishment. She put the loop of the lead round one leg of the sofa so that I was bent over and couldn’t lift my head. She cuffed my hands together and spread my legs with a bar. She used a crop on my ass and a flogger on my back alternately. When she got tired she rested, had a drink or ate then came back for more.

When she was happy with the colours she put on the strap-on and fuxxed my ass hard. It was not gentle or loving. It was hard and aggressive.

For the rest of the day we were both worn out so I just sat at her feet still naked while she held the lead.

It’s now day 2 and we started as we always do on a Sunday morning with me shaving her, licking her to orgasm etc. I was still naked with the collar and lead and she used the lead to pull me in harder as I was licking her. It must have really turned her on as she squirted a huge amount when she came. When she’d rested she had another orgasm sitting on my face.
While she was recovering she put me on the fuxxing machine with my penis in the sleeve attachment but held me back from orgasm She finally watched me cum into the Fleshlight Quickshot while she was masturbating with a bullet.

3 Likes