Sex slave ideas

We have a pack of BDSM dare cards. She selects one at random each week and, as the Domme, whatever it says on the card she does to me.

A couple of the cards require me to be her sex slave for a day or a weekend.

We do a lot of tease and denial, impact play, feminisation and mild degradation but we’ve never done this before so we’re looking for suggestions and activities that she can order me to do to her, or for her, for a whole day or weekend.

Does anyone have a sex slave it is anyone a sex slave themselves? Any ideas would be welcome.

1 Like

We have dabbled a bit. Usually with a bit of bondage. Neither of us are that into it but we are a couple, up to give anything a go. I don’t think we can teach the experienced on this forum anything.

Being a sex slave is just as much about being ready as it is about the acts. Work out a list of what acts give her pleasure (be that directly stimulating her or ones that she just really enjoys doing) and make sure you are ready to do any of these at any point over the given period. For example:

• wearing clothes that she finds the most attractive but at highly accessible for quick fun (or just being naked). This can also include if she has preferences on body hair, a cologne or scent she really likes, your hair styled in a certain manner etc.
  • wearing a strap on harness and dildo at all times if she might want penetration
  • carrying lube and maybe toys on you at all times (toys fully charged, plenty of lube in the bottle etc)
  • making sure your hydrated, fed, and have plenty of stamina
  • if any acts on her list require prep, making sure you are prepped before she demands them
  • dealing with all clean up etc.

Decide between you whether you should be going about your normal days otherwise or should you be just waiting and not doing anything or should you be in service to her in a different way (chores etc).

3 Likes

@rockstar
From reading you are 90% there already

I assume you have a lead and collar so she can walk you like a dog

You can be her footstool

You could be forced to clean all the house and deliver her food and you only allowed to eat what she does not want
Hope you enjoy :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

I’m not a sex slave but I am a submissive, my Dominants require me to please them in both sexual and non-sexual ways.

You could involve acts of service for her quite easily. For example, she could order you to give her a massage, paint her toenails, carry her shopping (always fun, in my earlier Domme days I did that a lot). She could order you to run her a bath and have you stand aside with a towel for her and watch while she shaves and pleasures herself with a waterproof toy. If you drive, she could order you to be her chauffeur.

I hope some of these inspired some ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my next move in my sexual experiences but i kmow i cant wait whsn im about to orgasm, so it puts me off trying a sub/dom relationship

1 Like

I guess it depends what she’s into and what you’d realistically be prepared to do.

We both really enjoy some dom / sub play in our relationship and when we get the time we sometimes play around with lengthier sessions over most of a day or even on occasion a weekend. We tend not to do the ‘slave’ stuff as in do the dusting or stuff like that. When we make one of us the slave, it’s very specifically a sex slave which I feel is a different role than that of a generic slave that is often the case in these sort of games, that doesn’t really interest us as much.

We try to mix things up sometimes but when it’s my turn to be the slave she often ‘makes’ me wear her lingerie (dirty after she’s cum in the panties of course).

I really love it when she restrains, gags / blindfolds me for significant lengths of time. I’ll often be teased and left to stew before she returns to finish me off or have me perform on her. The other weekend I was made to lick her to orgasm, had my gag put back in, teased a bit and then left for half an hour before she came back and repeated the process. After she’d come several times I was allowed to shag her and cum myself, but not remove my gag or blindfold.

4 Likes

The All Evening Table is a true test of endurance as you have a meal from the back of the slave on all fours. Take your time too. A good table is solid and unfailing.