Sex standing up - help...

My OH told me that he would really like to have sex stood up with my back against the wall. We are similar heights and in the past, it hasn’t worked. I’m not light enough for home to lift me up either. Any suggestions?

Have you tried standing on an elevated surface whilst against the wall? A short stool would do, or even a short shelf could help you maintain your balance :)

1 Like

My wife is slightly shorter than me but she just puts on a sexy pair of high heels ,job done,easy.

2 Likes

What about purchasing a love honey door restraint swing... It'll hold you up while he can be free to move then....?

Find a suitable height shelf type ledge and try and perch on that?

try standing up in a hammock ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

You can get over the door restraints which may help.

I've found because I am tall a similar height partner with some positions just doesn't work...I know what you mean...could do with him wearing platform boots...or him stood on a box...

Could use a small table or something to support most of the weight and hold you up while having sex. Thats what I've done in the past with my partner

This always worked for me. Sit on kitchen worktop and your partner can lower you onto him gently when he is ready, while allowing you to support some of your weight with your arms or remain perched with your bottom on the edge of the worktop.

1 Like

Kitchen side is a good shout, even better is the washing machine, make sure it's on 1200rpm ;)

I don't want to boast but mine's a 1600 rpm ....feel the difference ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

We love mixing things up with and trying new sex positions. Standing up has been something we have both been wanting to do but always found it hard to get into. I always find if you try something and it’s not working move on and go back to it if you keep trying it will ruin the mood. We normally find support and leaning over things have helped and we are now looking at adding a sex swing that attaches to the door to give support flexibility but also the extra kink of being tied up as well.

I was looking through some texts me and my OH had when we started to get together 5 years ago (I recommend you do this for a laugh….our relationship has evolved and it’s great but I loved seeing how excited we both were back then)

Anyway, my OH said she would love sex being Bent over a desk or bathroom sink. We did try this a few times but could never get it right due to our height. I’m 6,2 and she’s about 5,7.

Any tips as I’d love to try this for her. Heels is an idea….she’s very safety cautious so whatever we do she’d want to feel safe (understandable) otherwise it just won’t work.

We usually do it facing each other with the OH perched on the edge of the kitchen work top.

We are of similar height, so without her being slightly reclined on the work surface, we couldn’t get comfortable in a facing position.

1 Like

little hazardous, but have a shower over bath and have done it standing where holding myself up with my foot on side of bath and back against the wall. Otherwise dining table or bent over easier.
In my skinnier days tall partner would just pick me up and pin me.