Sex Swing has arrived!!

Postie knocked on our door at around 12.30. Did the necessary and its hanging there nicely in the bedroom waiting for its first workout later this evening, can't wait!! Just got to work out some way of hiding the big hook/bolt in the ceiling lol. Oooooh exciting times!!!

I'm envious. The ceilings in our old house are so low a swing would be bouncing off the floor!

Someone on another swing-related thread suggested concealing the hook/bolt inside a (detachable) smoke alarm cover, so it's only on view when you actually want to use the swing.

Ooo im jelious have fun! Let us know how it does, knowing if it was me id end up in a&e ha...

Sensuous58 wrote:

I'm envious. The ceilings in our old house are so low a swing would be bouncing off the floor!

Someone on another swing-related thread suggested concealing the hook/bolt inside a (detachable) smoke alarm cover, so it's only on view when you actually want to use the swing.

Yes finding a smoke alarm deep enough to cover the bolt/hook will be a problem, its pretty big lol

Have a great weekend! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mrsihatealiens wr's a good job mrsihatealiens is a wiz at diy! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

isnt it just lol

ihatealiens wrote:

Postie knocked on our door at around 12.30. Did the necessary and its hanging there nicely in the bedroom waiting for its first workout later this evening, can't wait!! Just got to work out some way of hiding the big hook/bolt in the ceiling lol. Oooooh exciting times!!!

Spider plant.

![](upload://aS4zEbubxTlvQjd1ATMfA5GceTq.jpeg)

ihatealiens wrote:

Spider plant. Everyone with a spider plant is a swinger: FACT*

![](upload://aS4zEbubxTlvQjd1ATMfA5GceTq.jpeg)

*possibly not a fact, but it's what I always think when I see one

Lol ^^^ 😂😂 I want a swing too and where I want to put could pull off the spider plant idea...

Thanks Alice 👍

Lol Alice that is brilliant and a great theory as well ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

ihatealiens wrote:

Spider plant. Everyone with a spider plant is a swinger: FACT*

*possibly not a fact, but it's what I always think when I see one

Thank you Alice thats quite an idea. We will try and look for a smoke alarm thats deep enough first. Failing that it will be a spider plant or maybe buy a punchbag lol. These are minor details though as you can imagine our minds are on other things at the moment lol. We have both hopped on board for a quick try must say it's a strange sensation fully clothed pmsl.

Oh dear... my parents used to have a hanging spider plant. I can never look at them in the same way now 😣

A spider plant over my bed might look odd! I claim a chandelier or over the top light must have hung from it previously.

Did you just screw the eye into a bog standard beam or strengthen one first?

truegrace wrote:

Did you just screw the eye into a bog standard beam or strengthen one first?

it's a 9" x 3" beam with cross members very strong, so ceiling should be ok (famous last words lol). Will give it a good workout tonight hopefully the eye will still be there by morning lol

I'm jealous, have a swinging weekend.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Oh wow how cool! I really want a swing, was thinking about getting hubby one for his birthday.

I've been thinking about the hook too, ours would go in the middle of our room at the end of the bed, I still haven't had any bright ideas as to what wouldn't look very out if place hanging there.
Answers on a postcard please....

Have an awesome weekend, looking forward to a review, which swing did you get?

Gadget girl wrote:

Oh wow how cool! I really want a swing, was thinking about getting hubby one for his birthday.

I've been thinking about the hook too, ours would go in the middle of our room at the end of the bed, I still haven't had any bright ideas as to what wouldn't look very out if place hanging there.
Answers on a postcard please....

Have an awesome weekend, looking forward to a review, which swing did you get?

This one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15239

well who is a clever wifey? She bought a white metal ornamental bird cage with 4 pretty tea lights inside to hang up on the hook/eye on the ceiling (now that's what you call camouflage lol. I took a photo but don't know how to paste a pic into messages on here grrrr