Sex swing - is it easy

You’re welcome, we use our bolt for Shibari so full loading of weight at times.

As for the original question of swings, we used one at a dungeon and it made things easier and a easier for teasing. But not something I can picture as a very regularly used toy.

Yes please would love to hear updates on how you get on with it :relieved:

This depends on the type of joists you have, and their width. I think @Lexifer’s design is an excellent suggestion for many situations, but not all. If you have a modern lightweight truss roof, for example, the joist is a critical structural component, and in some cases it‘s pretty narrow to save cost and weight. Drilling a large hole vertically through this type of joist for a bolt, could in some situations weaken the individual roof truss significantly :scream_cat:
I‘d say it‘s safer to drill through a beam placed on top, with a large washer or square plate beneath the nut.
Alternatively, the joist you’re aiming for can be reinforced along it’s length to strengthen it and reduce flexing, by bolting/ screwing extra joists either side or along one side.

From my experiences of climbing: in suspension, the more points of contact, the better, for comfort and endurance! :sweat_smile: The cheaper over-the-door type swings are good for an athletic quickie, and to assist a partner who wants to lift you up for sex against the wall. But it is a workout!

If you want more of a feeling of weightlessness, and relaxation, I really recommend a proper ceiling mounted swing, and even adding your own adjustable straps for support. They‘re so lush once they‘re set up to support everything :yum:

The chains will be fine! This type of product must be designed to be fit for the purpose, and a safe loading weight is quoted to conform with it‘s CE marking.
The Dominix Deluxe swing has a limit of 150Kg, for example.

Hope your swing dreams all come true! :relieved:

1 Like

Would love to try the sex swing I heard from my wife’s friend that they have got a door hanging one and she said u should go all out if ur interested in getting one