Sex swing

Hi all, im considering buying a sex swing - was just looking for some advice on them and what peoples experiences with them are?

It's good for sex positions and very fun! Personally it depends on what swing you get there are swings that bolt into the ceiling they're good for holding the weight, but if you want a good one it's good be expensive the cuffs don't mark you hands either or the swing itself doesn't leave marks it's quite gentle and very comfortable. We loved it

Thanks - which one did you get?

I'm afraid I can't offer any extra advice other than after seeing the product, I have my eye on this one!!

I tried one of the over door ones with hilarious results. You need some serious upper body strength to make those work 😭😭

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I'm afraid I can't offer any extra advice other than after seeing the product, I have my eye on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36849!!

I'm with Jess. I already have a sex swing but it's very strappy, sure you can be a little more creative with positions when compared to the Purple one Jess has share, but it requires more bodily control than I would like to use.

The purple one offers a lot more support and I expect it will be more comfortable too.

I hope your DIY skills are good, you need to know what you're doing for the hook that can support easily your weight plus some, nor is it just a case of finding the beam and screwing in a sturdy hook, several beams(3) need tying together to prevent twisting and lastly you need a plausible excuse for the hook! Enjoy.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I hope your DIY skills are good, you need to know what you're doing for the hook that can support easily your weight plus some, nor is it just a case of finding the beam and screwing in a sturdy hook, several beams(3) need tying together to prevent twisting and lastly you need a plausible excuse for the hook! Enjoy.

Maybe Jess can do a kink DIY video showing methods of fitting a sex swing?

I'm quite lucky that I have an easy to access beam in my home.

Lady Ness wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I'm afraid I can't offer any extra advice other than after seeing the product, I have my eye on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36849!!

I'm with Jess. I already have a sex swing but it's very strappy, sure you can be a little more creative with positions when compared to the Purple one Jess has share, but it requires more bodily control than I would like to use.

The purple one offers a lot more support and I expect it will be more comfortable too.

+1

I am about to write my review on the purple sex sling Jess linked above. I was really lucky to be sent it to test and review.
I have the bondage boutique swing, plus an over door one too and this sling is hands down the best. It's well worth the extra money over the swing and I would absolutely recommend it! A suggestion, a blanket on it if you are naked stops the chafing of the webbing but I'll go more into that in my review x

I have the over the door one and as gigglesandjiggles said it it hilarious. I don't have the strength to hold my own weight but we are still trying.

RosyCheek wrote:

I have the over the door one and as gigglesandjiggles said it it hilarious. I don't have the strength to hold my own weight but we are still trying.

It was ridiculous, I'm not the smallest of girls and OH just couldn't hold me up, needed a chair to hoist myself in and I just didnt have the strength to support myself plus none of the doors in my house were sturdy enough so this all unfolded in a hotel 😂😂

good to know!! ive wanted to try a swing but id never have the strength either if thats what it entails!

Hi there,
I have this one and it is absolutely brilliant. It is so supportive and doesn't require any strength from me. It's a good job as I'm a weakling and I'm petite but I find it so easy to get on it. I also don't get any pain or rubbing from it as it is very padded with a plush velvety fabric. There are absolutely no negatives I could give this. My hubby is a big guy (about 17 stone and it takes his weight) and he is comfortable on it too. In fact we can both jump on it together. The positions you can get into are endless and it doesn't say on the description but it can be spun around too. It's great for getting into those awkward positions that your body doesn't normally allow with ease. It's also great for Dom/sub play 😊
I'm normally very cautious and struggle to even climb on a bike but I'm literally on and off this swing without a care in the world.

This is the one 😀http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084

Lady Ness wrote:

Doesn't everyone else just use their pull-up bar?

MattB wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

Doesn't everyone else just use their pull-up bar?

I've found the one I have is too low to use on a pull up bar.

Hey I wanted to pop in with my sex sling review
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36849&reviewid=170322#customer_reviews
X

Sounds like you had a swinging time pink animal 😊
I sometimes hook the heel of my shoes/boots into the leg cuffs and that way there is no chafing at all. Although personally I've not had a problem with that yet 😁

Jimnlea wrote:

Hi all, im considering buying a sex swing - was just looking for some advice on them and what peoples experiences with them are?

Hey, I was wondering if you got a swing? If so how did it go and which one did you get? Me and my partner were talking about maybe getting one too. Good advice from everyone else, and the reviews were helpful!

Well this would be amazing for different sex potion for him and her. I would say try it out and as other have given links to some product to try out. I think this with sex machine would be epic lol I think also for anal play would be fun on these swings as the person has support. I think you can experiment with different things will a swing ones you have one. I hope this has helped.