Sex swing

Hey guys!

Hubby and I really want to try out a sex swing! Has anyone got and recommendations or experiences of using one?

I’ve always been intrigued by a sex swing but never looked into one as I know we haven’t the space to use or store it.

We do have one of the door kits but never got on with it as we didn’t feel it was secure. So whichever swing you choose it’d probably be worthwhile to have one that you feel safe and secure in (and not just because of the restraints :wink:)

Never tried one - too afraid of pulling a door off it’s hinges or ripping a hole in the ceiling! Especially in a rental house! :joy:

1 Like

We were looking at over the door ones as the reviews are really good! Might have to invest in a proper one!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: I have the same worries!

1 Like

Don’t let my comments put you off, it is a great space saver and very practical. It was just the feeling of stability that was the issue, which could have been because I didn’t have the straps wide enough to stop them wobbling

I did see this for half price in the Black Friday sale. I am more than a little tempted, but a combination of poor coordination and DIY skills does not bode well. :slightly_smiling_face::ambulance::hospital:

Purple Reins Sex Sling

1 Like

We own this one:
Bondage Boutique over the door sex swing
It’s a fun bit of kit, well made and easy to adjust. This is however pretty basic and a bit of an active workout for the person in the swing, otherwise the other person has to do a bit of carrying! More of a position aid perhaps? The position in the picture, from my experience would get super uncomfortable for the lady after about a minute. Far better if her model buddy picked her up by the waist and the swing was there to assist.

The leg straps, though wide and padded, put pressure on an area that’s not really used to this. It gets pretty uncomfortable after a short time. My wife and I both have reasonably slim builds, though I’m not sure if this makes a difference. If you’ve got decent upper body strength, you can relieve this pressure by pulling on the hand loops.

Because of this, if you want it to be a more relaxing (and less short lived) experience for the person in the swing, I’d recommend investing the extra in something with a back or bum support, and stirrups ideally, to spread the pressure around and make the experience way more comfortable.

@Ian_Chimp ‘s suggestion looks great to me :sunglasses:

I personally have my eye on this one:
Fetish Fantasy 360deg spinning sex swing

1 Like

got one, (over the door jobby) haven’t been able to convince the wife it’s a good idea though :frowning:

she wasn’t too happy with the comfort, said it cut into her hips a bit, she’s not exactly plus sized, but your mileage may vary.

Thanks for all you replies! Will definitely look at the suggested one!

The Purple Reins Sex Sling has gone back up to full price already. That must have been popular. :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably a lucky escape. :slightly_smiling_face: