Sex swing

can some one give me a how to video on different ways and positions for the swing.

1 Like

Love to help but don’t have a swing. Looked at buying one tho but haven’t yet.

2 Likes

Cheers mate, we will have to work it out…

Hi @JnSMack - which type of swing do you have? There’s a few different types so depending which you have will depend on positions etc.

You can link it here if it’s from Lovehoney and if anyone has the same they may be able to help :blush:

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.com.au/bondage/sex-swings-machines/sex-swings/p/fetish-fantasy-series-360-degree-spinning-sex-swing/a26752g41569.html

This is the one. It seemed to be sturdy. We just don’t have the room for a stand along one, alas.

@JnSMack feeling envious, this is the one I want so bad.
I’ll look forward to the day when the kids move out so I can finally have one :confused:

2 Likes

We weren’t able to have kids. It was pretty devastating for a while there, but ultimately we are blessed in other ways. Its socially acceptable to lock your fur kids up in the granny flat when you want to get some hot loving action heh heh.

2 Likes

@JnSMack We are in a similar(ish) situation to you when it comes to having children. I’ve just started to think about the positive side of this now rather than dwelling on the negatives. We also have a fur baby. She doesn’t appreciate being locked out though! The sex swing looks awesome. We keep talking about getting one but I don’t think we would have anywhere to put it at the moment. Enjoy experimenting :blush:

1 Like

@JnSMack @Kitty-Cat01 bless you :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation

We have literally nowhere too. We have a very very small home in North Queensland. But! Hardwood beams in the ceiling so we are about to give it a crack. Fingers crossed, legs not crossed haha. xxxx SMack

2 Likes

Hope you find somewhere to hang it!! The pictures of it looks great. Would love a sex swing!! Hope you both enjoy it.

right now its in the bedroom doorway. JMack drilled straight into the hardwood doorframe. Gotta love an antique house rolf :smiley:

1 Like

Great place for it! Hope you have lots of fun with it :grinning::wink:

The partner who’s in the swing will probably want to have a practise and learn what positions are comfortable, or what can be endured, depending on the preference, of course. The positions on the box are fun to try. Some of the positions are more athletic than others!
I’d recommend a way to adjust the height too. Setting it at a higher position and adding a karabiner or two is a good way to get the height you want for a particular position.
Of course some things are fun to try more than once! :rofl:

1 Like

The Festish 360 swing arrived yesterday! I was going to ask this same question.

I got one from lovehoney several years ago. It was one of the top of the range ones with a bar at the top to hold on to and padded arm and leg straps. I too was worried about the fixing and did loads of research online. Ended up ordering a long high tensile steel eyed bolt from eBay, long enough to fix through a joist. Then roughly figured where I wanted it in the room and found through careful measurement a ceiling joist in the loft. I drilled through and secured the bolt with large washers to spread the load. The eyed part just protruded through the ceiling but I hid this by covering it with an adapted light fitting which screwed off when we wanted to use the swing but hid the eyelet when not in use. Result was a totally secure fixing which could support anything we cared to load it with.

2 Likes

We have a swing and love it. It can only come out when the family is away though :cry:. Best suggestion is rig it up, get the height just right, and then let your imagination go… take turns in it too. The feeling of floating is really rather exciting !

2 Likes

So, here’s what we did regarding figuring out sex swing positions…The only place that seemed sturdy enough to hang our 360 spinning swing was the header for our (double) bathroom doors. Our bed/bathroom is off limits so we don’t have much concern about anyone seeing the bolt.

Regarding how to use it, I did a web search and found several sites (be careful some are less secure than others) results here: sex swing positions
Some just have descriptions of what to do, some have photos/illustrations. There is a YouTube video or two that were very helpful. Although I would still love to see a video about how to adjust the straps, etc. for the various positions to get an idea of how they should be. Anyway, it kind of boils down to about 8 - 10 positions, some are variations on others (missionary, cowgirl, doggy, 69, oral, etc.). It will definitely take some experimentation.
After we looked at those, we got on it (with our clothes on so we wouldn’t be distracted :grin:) and just tried out the positions to determine the best height, etc. and get comfortable on the swing itself. It really helped to do this. Tonight is our first real “test drive”!

1 Like