sex swings???

The other half has been talking about getting a swing they do look loads of fun.... Have any of you gorgeous people had the chance to try one out??? If so whats the verdict??

We got one a while back, the type that hooks over the door and than you close the door. Have had lots of fun and is descreet enough to pack away when not in use, We even brought it out to NZ when we left the UK. There should be a review of it in our profile.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Yes we have one hooked up in the bedroom. Be sure that you have strong beams in the loft to screw in the supporting hook. We can confirm that they are great fun, very erotic and you can get up to all sorts of jiggery pokery in them. The one problem is that the hook is heavy duty and looks out of place on the ceiling so we decided to buy a bird cage with ornamental candles inside and hang it up there. It looks good now though. Saves any awkward questions from inquisitive teenagers ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif). I can highly recommend you buying one. We have put up a review and you will find it somewhere in our profile.

Thanx badger 73 and kinky taffs youve been really helpful I think I was already sold on the idea but its always nice to get some first hand knowledge... Mmmm now I cant wait to get strapped in, ive just ordered it itll be here on wednesday the oh will be well impressed lol

alwayswet 69 wrote:

Thanx badger 73 and kinky taffs youve been really helpful I think I was already sold on the idea but its always nice to get some first hand knowledge... Mmmm now I cant wait to get strapped in, ive just ordered it itll be here on wednesday the oh will be well impressed lol

Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as we do ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oh im sure we will hun ill make sure of that lol I wonder if the oh will fit in it??? All ill need then us a strap on fir him!!

They can take a hefty weight as long as your hooked into strong beams. Gonna peg him in the swing eh? Lucky man ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mmmm he sure is hun but not as lucky as ill be when its my turn cause I know he'll be so worked up after that , that he'll make sure I cum over and over and over till im screaming the house down!!! Oh my god im soakin wet just thinking about it ; 0)

I have wanted one for a while now, but i live in flat. I cant wait to move into our new house! :)

X

alwayswet 69 wrote:

Mmmm he sure is hun but not as lucky as ill be when its my turn cause I know he'll be so worked up after that , that he'll make sure I cum over and over and over till im screaming the house down!!! Oh my god im soakin wet just thinking about it ; 0)

Put something waterproof under the swing if your a squirter like my wife, it can get messy lol. We use a picnic blanket ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

NEevans

You can buy frames for them but theyre ridiculously expensive for what they are and I imagine theyd take up way to much room.. I ferl like a kid at Christmas all overly excited lol

If you get a swing that goes over a door then make sure the door is study enough. It wouldn't be good to have it come off the hinges part way through. Doors aren't really designed for such loads and they are only attached on one side (the hinges). It could be useful to get a sturdy bit of wood and put it under the handle side to give that some support. This is one of the biggest reasons to get a swing with a frame or attachment points in the ceiling. You can hide these behind a CO/smoke sensor if worried what people would say.

The frame for my swing is made from 3 inch beams so it's not exactly subtle but you can get ones that go up in 15 minutes and pack away into a bag that looks like it contains a tent. You can then store it safely knowing if someone see it in the back of the cupboard, they are very unlikely to give it a second though. The swing itself is normally harder to hide than the frame.

If you are looking at swings then you may want to look into slings. Similar idea but the person is lying back rather than sitting in a seat-type position. This can make it more suitable for longer playtimes and may help the person relax because they don't have to use muscles to hold themselves up. They normally come with chains to hold them up but I've recommended people I know with them swap the chains for decent cambuckle straps because these can be adjusted more easily when someone is in it.

Im lucky really my husband is an enginner so im sure he can come up with a solution to the little mounting problem but I really appreciate all the heads up, itll save me some time x