Sex talk / dirty talk

My partner wants us to text dirty stuff to each other but I don’t know where to start: I’m so up for this but advice greatly appreciated

2 Likes

@natbabez
Omg this takes me back as this is how me and my husband found our new sex life years ago

As you text be honest - start as follows

If you could do anything what would you like me to do sexually

I hope he also asks you the same question

Remember- be honest and nothing is off the table

It may be easier (not compulsory) to be a bit merry and without distraction

Ps … welcome to the club :lovehoney_heart:

5 Likes

@natbabez for me, the main thing is to not overthink it. If a guy is really into you, almost anything you msg will be received well.

My wife and I lived in different cities when we were first getting together. We did a lot of sexy texting, but it really didn’t matter what she wrote.

For me though, I preferred if she was telling the truth, and not writing things just to impress. If she said she was touching herself, but actually wasn’t …
… well, what’s the point in that?

Just try to have fun with it.

3 Likes

We love sexting such a huge turn on @batjamboree

1 Like

My husband and I have turned sexting into an art form. We’ve mastered the art of sending cheeky messages that get us both in the mood. It’s like a playful game of words that adds an extra dose of excitement to our day. Who needs emojis when you can use suggestive puns and witty innuendos? Texting has become our secret weapon for keeping the passion alive, one message at a time.

5 Likes

If you are new to sexting, take a look on Google. There are some intersting sites that really point out the do’s and dont’s of getting it right.
If you are in a new relationship then take it slow, dont jump in first text and be as graphic as hell. Just take it slow and build up the other persons desire so that every text is a little steamier than the last one.

This is also true of people in longstanding relationships, but they are both going to be at a level where they feel comfortable with each other and therefore the sexting may be raunchier quicker.

You’ll probably know when you’re doing it right because you will be turned on yourself while youre doing it.

1 Like