Sex tip for size queens! Keeping it tight!

Hi, I recently purchased the Big Boss Blackline vibrating dildo by Fun Factory. It’s a boss. It’s girth is around 5.77 inches in circumference and it is 1.75” diameter. About 10 inches insertable length. I have been worried about staying tight since I started using it. I like to use a lot of speed and force when thrusting. I like to pair it with the Fun Factory Volta for dual clitoral and vaginal stimulation. It doesn’t disappoint. But how do I stay tight? Well I decided to buy the Mystim Rechargable E-Stim dildo a little while ago and while I turned out to not enjoy e-stim as much as I’d hoped, there is a magical setting on this toy for kegel training and tightening I now use after every time I use the Big Boss. It’s a setting that causes your pelvic floor muscles to contract using electricity and then lets them relax before contracting again. I use it anywhere from 20minutes to an hour after sex with a larger than average dildo to tighten back up. It’s amazing. You may not want to shell out a lot of money on it but it’s doing amazing things for me. Just wanted to share my sex tip. -K

I don’t have a vagina, but from my understanding of how muscles work, using a large dildo should actually help strengthen your vaginal muscles, and while they may be very relaxed and “loose” after a good session, your natural tone should return fairly quickly without the need for additional “tightening” which is just to say “strengthening”.

Truman is on sale at the mo - I use the Kegel program on him as I loved my Tenscare iTouch, but hated the dodgy leads.

I was rec'd the iTouch by my neuro nurse as I have a problem with my nerves on the right side. It didn't help the nerves, but was great for the muscles!

Truman is great as he has no leads ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Orgasms are one of the best vaginal tightening exercises on their own, as there are muscle contractions implied: vaginal muscles, pelvic floor muscles and even uterus contractions.

We (vagina owners) should do our kegels (conventional kegels or weighted balls or e-stim) because with births, age and even some kind of exercises (high impact: running, step...) it tends to weaken and it causes leaking and other health problems.

But I don't think we need to "tighten our vaginas" after being streched: if your pelvic floor is healthy, your vagina will go back to it's shape (which is a closed, virtual, channel) every time you put something girthy or not inside it. And if there's an orgasm involved, fast enough.

I own one of mystim dildos (not the Truman, but exactly the same features) and I bought it thinking I was going to love the feeling. It turns out it hits my cervix and the electric stimulation there feels from uncomfortable to painful.

Sole wrote:

Orgasms are one of the best vaginal tightening exercises on their own, as there are muscle contractions implied: vaginal muscles, pelvic floor muscles and even uterus contractions.

We (vagina owners) should do our kegels (conventional kegels or weighted balls or e-stim) because with births, age and even some kind of exercises (high impact: running, step...) it tends to weaken and it causes leaking and other health problems.

But I don't think we need to "tighten our vaginas" after being streched: if your pelvic floor is healthy, your vagina will go back to it's shape (which is a closed, virtual, channel) every time you put something girthy or not inside it. And if there's an orgasm involved, fast enough.

I own one of mystim dildos (not the Truman, but exactly the same features) and I bought it thinking I was going to love the feeling. It turns out it hits my cervix and the electric stimulation there feels from uncomfortable to painful.

+1

Also just a quick note that a vagina is made for birthing babies and Soon all goes back to normal. it’s just the muscles may need a bit of exercise. So as others have said just keep up with kegels and if your estim is working wonders then keep at it ☺️. I do hate the silly rumour that a big willy or dildo will change your vagina shape forever, for a few hours after you may feel a bit tender but don’t be worried as things will all ping back.

Just do your pelvic floor exercises as and when as much as like in the day night should help can also buy stuff now days to help tighten you up . Am not much help here I Love girthy toys to I must say but my vagina Is very tight now ladies before ask me how to make it like really tight I can’t it’s a problem I have a medical problem I can’t even give a natural birth . am 29 and still Like a Virgin luck me I like to be stretch and some pain in sex or I be screwed and I would be so embarrassed if I was to find a new partner having to explain am like a virgin when am very experienced Lol . But am Shore hunny there is thing out there to try and also help you there is Exercises more you do the more it will help . My sister also wanted to be tighter and she did pelvic floor exercises in the day and night it just got to go a routine you don’t even know your doing it she also got something you can insert she also said this work so maybe have a look on the Internet see what’s about x

My wife can take my whole fist inside her, even my foot![blush|20x20](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif "blush")( don't knock it if you've not tried it ), but can still squeeze me when I'm inside her.