Sex tonight!

I'm after some ideas of great types of sex we can get up to tonight!
Please and thankyou

I don't know about you but I'll tell you what my saucy Sunday is going to consist of and you can take from that what you want.

Well, me and the OH have just recently been getting in to a bit of light bondage so have brought some new toys and props to spice it up. I tied him up the other night and he love it that I was in complete control. I'm not going to lie it was great for me too. So on Sunday I have said that he can tie me up and surprise me.

We are going to get out everything new we have bought. To give you an idea this will include a feather tickler, pinwheel, leather spanking paddle and some anal probers and beads which is again new to us.

I am so excited by the whole thing I can't concentrate! I want it now but due to our shift work then having guests to stay the night we can't get down and dirty till Sunday. In a way just makes it build the suspense and excitement more!

So I guess maybe what I'm saying is give your OH this free roam and say it's up to them to do what they want and see how you like it.

I would recommend a blindfold too as I found this was great so he couldn't see me rubbing my chin thinking about what I was going to do next :P

That sounds great. It's nearly time and I can't wait:-) thanks

Sexy shell wrote:

I'm after some ideas of great types of sex we can get up to tonight!
Please and thankyou

It depends on what you like, however this is what my wife surprised me with last weekend.

I found her in bed wearing a sexy bra and crotchless knickers.

She then ordered me to strip and lie down in the middle of the bed.

She then bound my hands to the headboard and proceeded to tie my balls and willy with a ribbon. She then straddled me and rubbed herself on my bound bits before going higher to my face. While I pleasured her with my tongue she teased my body with her nails and a leather flogger. Finally she rode me while my cock and balls were still tightly bound until be both climaxed.

It was all quite intense but fun.

So sexyshell, hope you had a good night!

Im still counting down till tomorrow. My OH was texting me last night and it was driving me wild. I think I'm in for a lot of teasing tomorrow!