Sex Toy Addiction

Hi everyone,

I only discovered LH a little while back and this is my first post.

I just have an addiction of keep buying sex toys even if they serve the same purpose.

For example i think i have purchased 6 different bullet vibrators and various anal toys for me and my other OH.

I go alot by product rating and reviews on the product.

When i see something which has a good write up i just want to buy it even though i have something which serves the purpose and is good.

Can you ever have too many sex toys?

I think i need to stop buying now as not really going to be able to use all the toys at once.

Anyone else experienced this?

Cheers

Nabeel.

I've kind of gone crazy too. More so after experiencing what I wasn't expecting when I used them on my OH. They have mainly been for her, but the pleasure of seeing her pleased has ended up me purchases more than I expected, thinking of other ways for her/us to experiencing something different.

I've been with LH for just over a year and we've now go 2 dildos, 3 vibrators (1 rabbit and 2 bullets), wired egg...as it so happens, just got my last fix a few minutes ago got a remote egg, glass dildo and a wand on the way

After getting all these, I think I probably am getting to the end of "what else can I buy".

I don't know, I do think maybe we have too many, but when you have so much fun, it's hard to stop