Sex toy advent calendar...

I know it's a little early but will there be an advent calendar made this year ???

I'm not sure, I doubt they would tell us at this point..

If they do make one I hope it has a sturdier box than last year. It would be good to see what they could put in one for 2017 :)

I can recommend you:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37726

Now on SALE

NatandTom wrote:

If they do make one I hope it has a sturdier box than last year. It would be good to see what they could put in one for 2017 :)

It`s what`s inside that`s more important...!!!

Ooooo a Sex Toy Advent Calendar would be great!!

Fun Loving wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

It`s what`s inside that`s more important...!!!

Last year I remember reading that some members had items fall out of the box during transit, or the doors popped off the box and let you see items ahead of schedule, so if you want to open the calender once a day with no spoilers then the box being sturdier is actually pretty important too! :)

LR2017 wrote:

I can recommend you:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37726

Now on SALE

Looks a lot of fun...but was looking forward to the fact we`d get 25 toys at christmas...

I'd be all over a sex toy advent calendar lol

I thought it was fantastic and had been asking for one for years but....
I liked the surprise aspect and didn't mind getting something I already owned. The quality was fantastic and the variety was better than expected.
Some, however grumbled, demanded to know what was inside and returned them due to dissatisfaction. In the end, a photo displaying the contents was put on the product page which I found disappointing.

I did not expect Lovehoney to release another one this year. Indeed, if they do, I fear there would be even more complaints that it was too similar to last year etc

I hope there is another one this year!