Sex Toy Competition winners announced?

So once again, I hear the winners of the sex toy competition have been contacted. I'm not going to lie to you, it hit me hard. After months and months of sleeping on the floor getting by on next to nothing due to a complete sh*t storm in October last year, it was hard to hear that things weren't going to get better soon for me. I'd like to hear anything about the competition, maybe you guys have heard something? Cheer me up :(

Not sure what competition you are referring tomas I don't tend to enter these things as I never win. I know the saying "You have to be in it to win it" but hey Ho.Best bet is to check out the "Inside Lovehoney" section.

If you want cheering up then why not join in with some of the ongoing threads .At the moment there are quite a few on the go as the forum is very busy with activity at the moment.

So come on and join in ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think they will keep the winning toy a secret until they make it to protect the idea. So I doubt there will be news about the last competition for a long time from now.

What was your idea you entered with if you want to share (and you're positive it wasn't chosen)? Assuming of course that you are talking about the 'Design a Sex Toy' competition... (they are quite a few other sex toy competitions going on here at times...)

We have announced the winners!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/design-a-sex-toy/previous-winners/

Sue Ehret, Sam Bickerdike and A. Waite were the talented winners of our 2015 Design a Sex Toy Competition, with a male masturbator, an app-controlled vibrator and an adult onesie in the repertoire of their new and exciting designs.

So is the 2014 winner's innovative dildo coming out anytime soon??? ;)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Sue Ehret, Sam Bickerdike and A. Waite were the talented winners of our 2015 Design a Sex Toy Competition, with a male masturbator, an app-controlled vibrator and an adult onesie in the repertoire of their new and exciting designs.

I just don't think they're very innovative, I literally can't count how many other male masturbators and app controlled vibrators there are out there... And an adult onesie? Hmm. Oh well, there's always this year, I guess.

Obviously ive seen the sqweel but have any other competition ideas been made into products yet?

Lait311214 wrote:

I just don't think they're very innovative, I literally can't count how many other male masturbators and app controlled vibrators there are out there... And an adult onesie? Hmm. Oh well, there's always this year, I guess.

I'd say the opposite, there are hardly any hands-free masturbator devices for men. I want a proper up and down stroke as opposed to a vibrator. That's partly why I entered my idea. The only ones I have found are the Venus 2000 which costs about £1000 or the Humpus which is crap. LH don't sell either of them.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I followed the link, but I can't find the winners - or the sex toys? All I get is "Inventing the Sqweel" and Kevin Clark. Where should I look?

Dali256 wrote:

Obviously ive seen the sqweel but have any other competition ideas been made into products yet?

In our TV show on Lifetime at the moment we are actually showing some progress on a toy which was won from the design a sex toy competition a few years back. Unfortunately it is very hard to develop products these days, and sometimes impossible, but we are working on them as hard as we can! 

Talia, it is right on the main page under 'meet the previous winners'

The competiton has been opened again due to the promotion it recieved from the TV show, so always welcome to re-submit again!