Sex toy confidence

Hi all who out there definitely thinks they've become more confidant in the bedroom after using sex toys? I've become quite the show off an my OH loves it an finding it quite an experience 😊

I really couldn't agree more with AA. You do learn so much about your partner and what they like. Me and my OH love using toys and other stuff on each other in the bedroom. In fact since I started buying from lovehoney we've been having sex a lot more but have also got so much more adventurous! It's amazing and I really can't see why we never used them before. Now I feel like I was missing out all them years!!! They give you so much more Variety! You can do stuff you wouldn't normally be able to do without toys! I really can't thank lovehoney enough!

We love using out sex toys and definitely age more adventurous. I had toys before but they were more a solo thing. It was only last ear that they became an integrated thing with my partner. Our sex life has definitely improved since then and he knows what turns me on more than he did before we introduced the toys.

Makes no difference to me.