Sex toy for beginner

Hello there, I have never used a sex toy with my wife. But we talked about it and I think she likes the idea. So I need any suggestions for a sex toy for a beginner. Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

You both should sit down together and pick something out you both feel comfortable with. It’s hard to know what would work for another couple with out knowing certain things your looking for. I would suggest for your first toy get something which you know causes the most pleasure. Does she like gspot stimulation? Or prefer clit? Or both? we don’t know your gender either so hard to say if a cock ring would work. You really need to just have a look and read the reviews and take it from there.

1 Like

Welcome to the community forum.
Great to hear you are wanting to get into playing with toys with your wife.
I would recommend something like a bullet vibrator that you can use to stimulate your wife before or during intercourse.
I found that using a vibrator on my wife allowed us to talk on a deeper level about what she likes and how she likes it. Every woman is different so its important to know what pleases yours.
This is a great stepping stone into other toys too, we now have quite the array of them that we can break out when the time is right.
I would like to stress though that as good as toys are, try not to become completely reliant on them, sometimes its nice to just unplug and satisfy eachother with the appendages you have been given.
Good luck and don’t forget to update us on how it all goes.

2 Likes

It depends on many things. A toy for her, for you, one that you need to use together, one any of you can also use on solo play? What are you looking for, vibration, something that will allow double penetration? What parts of the bodies do you want to stimulate?

Hello :wave:

Fleshlight all the way, for her to use on him.

As said a bullet vibrator for you to use on her.

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

My husband had wanted me to try toys for a while before i decided to give it a go. Once i was ready we choose the toys together as i wanted something that i was happy to use and something that i thought we would both enjoy using together.

Our first toys we purchased were the Mains powered wand which we both like to use and the jessica rabbit vibrator for me as i enjoy clit stimulation.

Maybe ask you wife to pick something out that she would like to try out. There is plenty to choose from on the LH site and if she is like me she wont stop once she has tried one toy :grinning:

1 Like

@aeala3 Hello and welcome to the forum.

I would recommend browsing the LH site together and picking out some items you both like the look of.

If your finding it tricky to narrow it down further you can always ask on the forum for more specific suggestions on the different product.

Hope that helps, and enjoy the experience of selecting your first toy.

Hi there and welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum. As a first toy I would sit down with the wife and look at options together and may be watch a podcast. A very in-expensive option to start would be a bullet. The mains powered wands get great reviews as well and we have the LH one which is around £50-£60 but is often on the sales list. I find this doubles up as a massager as well.

Well, how about blocking all distractions and sitting down together and browsing LH site, seeing what raises the eyebrows.
We love our mini rechargeable wand, useful to tease each other with

All great suggestions . But it reminds me of years ago at work , many guys thought because I was a body builder and biker they thought I was a sex god to ask what was the best sex toy for their girlfriend or wife . I often replied " Me " . Sorry it still makes me chuckle .

From expirence try a bullet vibrator, I got the Tracy Cox vibrator a year or so ago. My OH was totally against toys until she tried it. Now we have added a wand, a clit suction toy and a g spot vibrator. And now im mentioning a stainless dildo and its not a definite no (unfortunately when I told her to read the reviews the first one she looked at was a guy who had used it for himself and butt stuff is not her thing :grin:).

I think if I went off and bought a rabbit or a dildo or something intimidating like that it would have stopped there and gone no further.

Like everything its best to start small and build up over time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: Lovehoney offer some good beginners starter kits to dabble with, maybe you and your wife could choose one together :nerd_face:

@aeala3
Welcome to the community

It really depends what pleasure you and your wife are looking for
If your wife needs Clitoral Stimulation I would definitely recommend a Bullet Vibrator, as this can be use by her for Solo play, foreplay or during sex
Or a dildo as again can be used solo, foreplay on her
I also like my basic butt plug, but she may not want to go there
For guys toys seen to be more limited unless your willing to explore
If your looking for something you can both get pleasure from during sex then maybe a Vibrating cock ring as if you get it in the right place you can both be stimulated
If you looking for a solo or toy she can use on you then hubby would recommend Doc Johnson Double ended masturbation Stroker or even a Tenga egg, which can be less messy
Don’t forget to get a water based lube we recommend the LH Silky lube it lasts a long time and you don’t need a lot

1 Like