T

Tapping Toys | Thrusting Toys | Tunnel Plug | TPE/TPR Plastics

Tapping Toys

Lora DiCarlo Carezza Rechargeable Tapping Clitoral Stimulator

Description

Back to T

Thrusting Toys

Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator

Thrusting vibrators create a sensation unlike any other sex toy. Massaging your deepest erogenous zones with ease, a thrusting dildo does all the hard work, so you don’t have to. If you are looking for the best of both worlds, choose one of our thrusting rabbit vibrators.

Category: Thrusting Vibrators
Read: [applicable guide](web address for guide)

Back to T

Tunnel Plug

Perfect Fit Medium Tunnel Anal Plug 3 Inch

A tunnel plug is a type of butt plug that is hollow through the centre and has both ends open for internal view and use with toys.

Category:
Read:

Back to T

TPE/TPR Plastics

  see Soft Plastics

Back to T

T Wiki

Back to A-Z index
To Wiki button

U

Urethral Sound

Urethral Sound

Ouch! Beginner's 3mm/5mm Silicone Urethral Dilator Set

Text for entry here

Category: Urethral Sounds
Read: How to Use Urethral Sounds

Back to U

U Wiki

Back to A-Z index
To Wiki button

V

Vibrators | Vibration

Vibrators

Images

Traditionally vibrators are sex toys that vibrate, but now ‘vibrator’ has become an umbrella term for pretty much any handheld electrical sex toy, whether it vibrates or not.

There are lots of different shapes and sizes:

Rabbit | Bullet | G-Spot | …

And lots of different stimulation types too:

Flickering | Tapping | Suction | Vibration | …

Category: Vibrators
Read: Beginner’s Guide to Vibrators

Back to V

Vibration

Vibration is a stimulation type.

Back to V

V Wiki

Back to A-Z index
To Wiki button

W

Wartenburg Wheel | Waterproof Toys | Whip

Wartenberg Wheel

  See Pinwheel

Back to W

Waterproof Toys

A waterproof vibrator either has a rubber ring around the battery compartment to stop water getting in, or is designed with no open parts (such as waterproof rechargeable vibrators). A fantastic addition to the toy box, waterproof vibrators can be taken into the bathroom for a more stimulating shower or relaxing bath. Waterproof vibrators are also great for those concerned with hygiene as they can be completely immersed in water.

Back to W

Whip

Bondage Boutique Faux Snakeskin Whip

A whip is a flexible device with a contact area that is used to inflict pain upon impact with the skin. They come in a variety of different shapes, sizes and styles, but are generally considered an advanced impact toy.

Similar items include riding crops and canes. These all tend to provide a sharper sting than paddles and floggers.

Useful to know: The longer the whip, the faster the tip moves, and the more intense the sensation.

As whips have the capacity to cause significant pain, it is important to take the time to learn how to use them properly. Practising on a cushion before introducing one into your playtime is advised, so you can become accustomed to the heft and flick of each whip, . And remember to always use a safeword (or gesture) when using it with a partner. For the full safety information please read the Spanking and Whipping guide below.

Category: Whips, Crops and Canes
Read: Spanking and Whipping - A Beginner’s Guide
What’s the difference between whips, canes and floggers?
Linked Entries: Cane | Crop | Flogger | Paddle

Back to W

W Wiki

X

Y

Z

And there should now be a post for each letter. :+1:

If anyone has any questions, or needs a bit of direction, just shout out and we’ll see if we can work something out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice idea ian, definetly something that will get used.

How does everyone feel about, where possible, switching the jelly toys out for something else inexpensive?

2 Likes

Yes, I think the examples and images should be toys we would recommend in general. Obviously for the Jelly entry you’re going to be stuck with a jelly one :slightly_smiling_face:, but for the others I’d say there could be better examples. :+1:

You could even do a side-by-side with two or three if you think multiple would be more fitting.

2 Likes

Anal toys might need a side by side. Lots of options for that entry

1 Like

Knicker/panty vibes dont have an entry for some reason.
Also remote/app vibes as theyr so incredibly poular
Penis vibes also
(Also alot of the bondage stuff, like spreader bars.)

(Im happy to help edit of you trust me not to screw everything up :laughing: )

1 Like

It’s for everybody. :slightly_smiling_face: Just dive in and add/change anything you like. :+1: It keeps an edit record too, so I think we can retrieve any accidental overwrites, and things like that.

1 Like

And just in case people are unsure what a wiki is, or how to edit one, it’s a post that’s been opened up so it’s editable by anyone Trust Level 1 or higher. You can pull up the wiki editor by clicking on the ‘pencil in a square’ icon in the lower right corner of a wiki post:

And you can make any amendments you fancy, just like editing one of your own posts. :+1:

There’s also a visible edit history in the top right, so you can flick back through and see all the changes, and who made them. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to practice with one before getting stuck in properly with these then you can have a play with the dummy one @Green_Eyed_Girl set up in the Sandbox. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Right, i am going to switch some of the jelly toys out. Anyone have better suggestions for replacements just yell :+1:

1 Like

Do you need any help with the photos?

I think i got it, thanks. Going to screenshot then clip them.
Suggestions for a beginners silicone butt plug that doesnt vibrate would be super though. Everything is smaller than i would recommend (they all 3inches). Any thoughts?

I think we both know I’m going to swop them out at some point for the proper ones so they’re all the same. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m trying to get my head around not doing it, but I just don’t think I’ve got it in me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I did the glass dildo one, if it bugs you i can just note what ive chaged and let you do the pics or something :stuck_out_tongue:

As the original wiki poster, I get a notification every time there’s an edit, so it makes it really easy to keep track of what’s going on. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I thought I’d mention it just in case it saved you some hassle (or you got a bit miffed when I fiddled with them later :slightly_smiling_face:)