Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat

It’s not easy to check other people’s reviews at the moment but if you are able to post links to them or screenshots I’m sure people would have a look.

Although one thing I think is really important is that different people look for different things in reviews; some want to know everything you could possibly say, some want answers to specific questions, some wants tips and tricks on how you used it or introduced it into your play, some literally just want someone to say “yup I bought it and liked it”. Therefore there really is no one good way to write reviews.

• Write the reviews you would have liked to have read.
  • Give your opinion on the product and ideally why you have that opinion.
  • Keep writing reviews (you don’t need to rush through them though).
  • Read reviews and take inspiration (although don’t feel you need to copy anyone’s style).
  • Don’t overly stress about it.

(Bonus one that applies to right now only - with all the changes on the website the whole review process is not as obvious and polished as it once was. Once we have a solid “this is how things are going to be from now on” then it will be much easier to advise on becoming a tester. In the meantime, continue writing reviews and putting your name down for potentially suitable testers and don’t get too disheartened if you don’t get selected).

10 Likes