Sex Toy Tester Thread 2020

List updated - options look amazing!

Oh wow. Looks like the list is butt-heaven. Happy to try anything out to be honest. And the clit wand option is good for the missus.

This might be a stupid question but i’ve been wondering, whenever the list updates should i remove anything still on my wishlist from the previous tester list?

Yup. :+1: Keep it as up to date as possible.

The odd one here and there is no big deal, but when it gets too big its harder to see what’s on it.

1 Like

The instructions say
Make sure you keep it up to date with current products (and remove old ones) to increase your chances of being picked.
but I left the Dick mug on for a couple of weeks in case @Lovehoney_Brenna had any spare to give away :wink:

2 Likes

Right thank you. I always removed them after like 2 weeks but wasn’t sure if i should take them off every time they updated. I now know to :blush: but damn that means i missed the zumio testing :cry:. Oh well, fingers crossed for next time

2 Likes

… and I really wanted that mug lol

Might even have to buy it myself :grin:

5 Likes

Hi Brenna, out of interest do you select testers from around the world?
Or am I just wasting time in applying from New Zealand

(Disclaimer: I’m not Brenna :slightly_smiling_face:)

Yup. :+1: They send testers everywhere they have customers. Sometimes there are even Secret Testers only for NZ/Aus/USA, so keep an eye out for those. The Tester items with short review deadlines may not be suitable depending where the item is posted from (and there may be additional postal issues with Covid at the moment too), but I’ve certainly seen NZ testers before. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Hopefully @Lovehoney_Brenna can give you an official answer on Monday. :+1:

1 Like

I’m sorry if i’m being stupid, but when I click on the testers link, I dont see any items…Am I looking in the right place?

This one?

I can see a few things on it. :+1:

Weird, I see nothing and I’m logged in.

Just a how to guide

It shouldn’t matter if you’re logged in or not. Have you scrolled down?

Let’s see if this works :slightly_smiling_face:

(Click on the image to go to the product page, and tap the ‘Add to Wishlist’ button to, erm, add it to a wishlist :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

image image
Add to Wishlist       Add to Wishlist

imageimage

imageimage

2 Likes

Wow, Brenna - that is quite a shopping list this week!
I would love to test the Svakom Alex Neo Thrusting Masturbator, as these motorised gizmos are my new favourite genre of toy. But the Nexus items look amazing too. :heart_eyes:

the Nexus Revo is indeed an amazing feat of engineering - if only those darn buttons were a little easier to operate by a sex addled brain

1 Like

Yes, tester items are sent out to NZ reviewers (sometimes you even get your own special testers that aren’t stocked in the UK)!

2 Likes

Hi Brenna. Would love to test and review Nexus B rimming butt plug. List updated. Cheers :blush:

All updated… some intriguing kit there!

Yes please to some of those on the list, updated and ready…

Just started my list, would love to try the rimming butt plug or cock ring prostate massager :slight_smile: