Sex Toy testers - Bathmates

Lovely LH have Bathmates up for testing, I've added these to my list. I'd love to give these a try. The reviews look great and lots of positive feedback.

Who wouldn't want to give one a try, love to see what exactly what impression it made on Mrs BBG!

gives new meaning to the phrase '' oooh fuck a duck'' i suppose .

dont fancy it myself

I've always thought I would find the face rather off putting if I could see it staring at me, lol!!

However I have heard really good things about them so idk. I just find the cuteness (and trust me, I'm a cutesy girly girl in my real life) and innocence of a rubber duck a bit...yeah. But that's just me! Good luck if you get chosen!

BBG is talking not about the lil cute ducks but the bath mate penis pumps :) lol x

Haha, quite funny, bet Mrs B would like the cute little duckies! She could use that while I pump my cock.
Not sure why I'm drawn to those, I'm just curious as to the effects they could have on me.

How do you know what they have for testing?

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

How do you know what they have for testing?

Testers Page: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ :)

Thanks Sophie...hows things with you? no exciting plans?

MissChar wrote:

BBG is talking not about the lil cute ducks but the bath mate penis pumps :) lol x

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! haha still .. i just dont fancy them darned ducks lol

rubysoho wrote:

MissChar wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! haha still .. i just dont fancy them darned ducks lol

Haha I'm the same, so unsure about them!! I think I would feel weird using one!! x

I have to agree, I'd feel like I was assulting one of my sons bath toys or something with those ducks! lol! x

Thanks Sophie...hows things with you? no exciting plans?

You're welcome. :)

I'm good thanks, nothing much exciting going on in the world of Sophie at the moment unfortunately. Same sh*t different day really, haha, although looking forward to a possible trip to the cinema on monday and of course F1 and BTCC next weekend. :P

How about you? Everything okay since your trip to hospital?

The Bathmate Xtreme Hydromax Ultimate one makes a bit of a bold claim saying its 250% more efficient that other air pumps

Bit tough truth be told but thanks for asking.

Football is back and I do enjoy the F1 although without Sky its hard to follow either team.

The ducks look really cute!

Football is back and I do enjoy the F1 although without Sky its hard to follow either team.

Aww I hope everything's okay! :(

I don't have Sky, only BBC, so as long as I can watch F1 footage on the beeb I'm a happy chick. :)

SophieM wrote:

Aww I hope everything's okay! :(

I don't have Sky, only BBC, so as long as I can watch F1 footage on the beeb I'm a happy chick. :)

Thanks Sophie. I'm sure I will sometimes im just not sure when.