Sex Toys and Lingerie Bargains in the LoveHoney Clearance Sale

A quick heads-up to forum members! We're busy making space in our warehouse for new products and Christmas stock, so we've added a load more items to the LoveHoney Clearance Sale.

A lot of items are less than half price and are being discontinued. So bag a bargain while you can - when they're gone, they're not coming back!

We're going to announce the sale to our mailing list on Monday, so forum members have got a few days to snaffle some bargains before the crowds descend!

Happy shopping!

Oooh this is a great bargain, I'm tempted http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13446

see now im tempted by that one too immy....decisions decisions....rent or sex toy, rent or sex toy......

Oh poo! I just placed this week's toy order yesterday. Missed the sale, but that does look like a great bargain, and waterproof too....... Can I justify yet another LH purchase????????

You have an order a week? eek! The postage is free....

thats nothing! I made my order, signed up to the mag and then got a 10% off code!! could have saved myself well over a fiver!! That would have bought another toy!!

xx

Damn Credit Crunch.......

sale - my favourite part of shopping!!

Mine too Miss Sparkle!!!

Order pending!!

Tallboy

i was trying to save money this month - but i can resist a sale hee hee

That Corsettes beautiful Anderskiel hun.

some of those sale Items are a fab bargain,.

it looks really nice - there is too many good offers i cant decide what to get! i think i will have to ask for some earlier christmas presents from the bf!!