Sex toys at work

Anyone?

How far do you go?

I hear quite regular stories of people wearing butt plugs and love eggs to work, anyone do that?

Anyone go one step further? Quiet vibrators or dildos or anything more adventurous?

Do you find your sex drive getting too intense at work? Ever have to "relieve" yourself?

J

Been wanting to experiment wih this lately actually. Unfortunately nothing quiet on hand... Considering wearing a buttplug to work, but slightly worried about it falling out.

Ive once worn a butt plug whilst shopping in Tescos, does that count?

I used to have a bullet in my handbag and have used it

ruffnek wrote:

I've just worn mine to asda.

Unless you work at tescos, no that doesn't count!

J

Long Time Cumiing wrote:

ruffnek wrote:

I've just worn mine to asda.

Unless you work at tescos, no that doesn't count!

J

LOL

I've worn a buttplug on a trip to the bank before, that was very fun :) Never at work though, I'm on my feet all day and usually running around a kitchen, not ideal, especially in this heat!

Does it count if you work with sex toys?

I do put on one of my collection of metal cock rings for work sometimes!

I once sat in a meeting in London thinking I wonder what the people sat round this table would think if they knew what I was wearing. It gave me a sense of power and confidence strangely enough.

It provides quite a contrast, the boring business suit and the cock ring underneath.

I've worm kegal balls to work which felt quite naughty.

HH you know my thoughts on men in business suits, that just makes it worse ;-)

seeing as my work is being a mummy, yeah, i've often put a dvd on for the 2 yr old while baby was sleeping and sneaked off for a bit of 'me time' doesn't count though lol

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Does it count if you work with sex toys?

Well this must just be the dream job!

Depends if you get to sneak them off and test them at work?

J

No. it would be beyond unacceptable. Besides, I don't see why I would try to get myself stimulated for hours on end, worktime or no, not to mention impede natural machinery, get defocused from what I am supposed to be doing, or experience lubricant-related problems, discomfort, etc.

Had jiggling balls to in work

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Had jiggling balls to in work

Same Xx

I work from home, so I'm not sure if that counts? Since I could just use anything sat at my desk.

I would consider it completely unprofessional but i take my work seriously. I understand the thrill, and that is great for a shopping trip, but not work.

Would you want to be treated by a doctor who was distracted by a butt plug? (no I'm not a doctor but that type of thing)

BDSM wrote:

I would consider it completely unprofessional but i take my work seriously. I understand the thrill, and that is great for a shopping trip, but not work.

Would you want to be treated by a doctor who was distracted by a butt plug? (no I'm not a doctor but that type of thing)

agree with you to a degree. I think it depends on the job. i will be honest and say on a number of times i have worn a butt plug into work. I have also worn a chastity belt into work (not sure if that counts). however it does not affect my performance in work as far as im aware. Granted ive only ever done it when ive been really quite in work, would not dream of doing it when im snowed under lol. I should also mention that i work in a office

xx

no i wouldnt, but i work in an enviroment where i need to think all the time as mistakes can get you fired super easily

I have worn a butt plug out and about, mostly when not too far from home though, e.g. walking the dog or going for a bike ride.

I have been to the shops plugged and out for a drive a few times which was a lot of fun, only me knowing what was inside...