Sex toys dilema.

Hi all, im kinda new to these forums so sorry if i get things wrong! I have been interested in buying either a glass dildo or a decent vibrater. The thing is my womb tilts back and my husband has commented that when we have sex its like its S shaped in there, that it goes down and tilts back again. Whilest im ok with him ive struggled with sex toys.

I bought this ages ago :- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10508 .

I found it was painful to insert and that the only way it could work was to twist it around when i was going inside me. Totally a mood killer and it ended up being cut up by my OH so he could see how it worked! (dont ask!)

So i was just wondering if any of you may suffer from this problem, or know of a sex toy that i might be able to use? Thanks you!

First thing I might suggest is to avoid things with harsh curves or harder matierals like glass or hard plastic. A straight vibe would be more likely not to get snagged on anything. Also worth considering is a short penetration depth.

If you're keen on external stimulation, it could be a good idea to try out some clitoral stimulators ect.

Really, it's worth just seeing what takes your fancy and if it doesn't work for you, it's a lesson about what doesn't work and, by avoiding it, what might.

(Also, welcome to the forums! =) Sorry if that seemed a bit harsh, been a busy day and my head isn't all together. )

Actually - harder materials can be good!

I have a wonky vaginal canal too, diagonal and back.

I find more rigid materials can work because the walls of your vagina are very flexible and it gives you something to work with - flexi toys, instead of working with you can bend in odd ways and you end up working in the opposite direction to your natural curves.

A straight, smooth glass toy could help but as PK said it's all about trial and error and figuring out what works for you.

Lh's returns policy is fab if cost is an issue when it comes to trial and error (who wants to waste twenty quid on something that mightn't work for you) they'll take back anything for any reason within 365 days and it's freepost!

Oh and welcome :D you'll like it here! There's a welcome thread and rules on the first page - worth a browse :)

Adx

Thank you both. Ill have to have a good nosey. I know g-spot vibes are out of the question. I might try a glass dildo(i did actaully ordered one which came today but i didnt realise it was 3 all stuck togther!) So fingers crossed i find a decnt one. Think OH is just worried about hurting me tbh. Or if worst comes to worst ill just buy one of those clone a willy kit, that way ill have one that works! Thanks again!

Hi hun sorry to hear of your dillemma, it must be so awkward for you, I can't imagine. I can sympathise with you on this one though, although I think I have a relatively average/normal (sorry don't mean to be offensive, I just can't find the right word) womb, I still manage to find most things uncomfortable/painful inside me, no matter if it a wonky/straight/hard/soft/firm/flexible vibe/dildo and occasionally even my oh's penis even if I'm fully aroused and with lubricant. I just don't think I was built for enjoyment through penetration.lol. I hope you manage to find something that can suit you that you can really enjoy, and I am sorry I can't offer you any advice, I just thought I'd share with you that you're not alone as regards the uncomfortableness.

ronnie-baby.

xx

Kittykylie wrote:

Thank you both. Ill have to have a good nosey. I know g-spot vibes are out of the question. I might try a glass dildo(i did actaully ordered one which came today but i didnt realise it was 3 all stuck togther!) So fingers crossed i find a decnt one. Think OH is just worried about hurting me tbh. Or if worst comes to worst ill just buy one of those clone a willy kit, that way ill have one that works! Thanks again!

I think glass is a great place to start! Due to its rigidness and smoothness glass can be really to insert (as a lady with a crooked vagina that's too small and bone dry glass is the only item I can insert with ease with only a tiny bit of lube).

If glass doesn't work you'll know straight off that rigid toys won't be ideal for you and can scratch off the list anything smooth and straight but I suspect you may be pleasantly suprised with how easy the glass is :)

Happy testing!

Adx

I'm assuming you get regular cervical exams, and that you don't have a medical problem like a prolapsed uterus. Because if that's the case, you obviously would need some medical advice on what is save, and possibly surgery.

But if it's just regular variation in shape, then trying something with a smaller circumference might be helpful. And -- this is going to sound weird, but hear me out -- you can try carving different lengths or shapes out of large carrots or potatoes, then putting a condom over them, and sampling to see what might work for you. But definitely, don't feel shy about returning things to Lovehoney that you aren't able to use. That's what the policy is there for!