Sex toys... do people enjoy watching their partner?

I’m aware but it’s an honest answer to the question - not all men or women are into it.

2 Likes

@Happypantycouple oh, i agree, but i think its what the mood, flow takes you :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I know, what I mean is why does it have to be on his terms

2 Likes

@FortySomethingWife yeah, at least you had the discussion, our sex life was pretty dry for a couple of years and I set the parameters which was unfortunate because now its soo much better. Sexting is particularly fun my husband tells me my texts interrupt his meetings at work sometimes :laughing: he’s good will it.

2 Likes

@carzy that’s fun. My daughter still lives at home but she works and visits her bf and that when we can get morning risque which is hot.

1 Like

Well it’s how this household seems to run and so if he’s not in the mood - that’s that.

My daughter still lives at home also and I agree when they go out we get to be as loud as we like

@carzy hmm that this best.

@FortySomethingWife yeah, I think I have a unique perspective. My hubby put up with me for a couple of years but he would just bring it up every now and then without pressure and i started working on myself. Im so glad i did.

2 Likes

Why not, get your toy box out and has the foreplay hits up pass some of the toys to your hubby and ask him to use them on you…

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be a very sexy and fun thing to watch each other play :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love watching MrsToysrus play, and I like to use them on her too, but doesn’t take long until I’m balls deep in her! :joy:

1 Like

That is such a shame, I really hope you can get things back to a 50/50 split. It is certainly not fair if its all one sided. I feel for you.

4 Likes

Absolutely, but we usually use them on each other as part of foreplay.

2 Likes

Ah it’s life ! I’m getting fairly accustomed to it

2 Likes

It’s a simple yes for us both, seeing your partner relaxed and taking pleasure has to be one of the biggest turn ons that there is.

4 Likes

I do, 100%

1 Like

It is incredibly sexy too watch. I love watxhing my wife with fingers toys. For me theres the added thrill on a rare occasion where she will tie me up and tease me with it unable to touch myself or join in. :grin:

1 Like

Love it! Love watching my partner having fun.

3 Likes

I enjoy watching my partner for sure. I suppose it acts as a form of aid in getting to know what she likes as no one knows her body as well as she does. Anyway… in short, yes, we enjoy watching each other, massive turn on!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes