Sex toys for grinding on?

Are there any good sex toys for humping/grinding on without penetration?

1 Like

I quite like textured dildos for this. Think there is a vibrating silicon mat somewhere in the shop too. Not one its tried though

1 Like

I believe there is a toy made by Romp called the ‘Wave’ which looks perfect for humping :heart_eyes:

Maybe worth a mention in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS catagory as it looks truly sensational. I too am a really lover of humping and grinding against things. Pillows, stuffed toys, the arm of my sofa :sweat_smile::woozy_face:

3 Likes

The Wave looked promising but the vibrations just weren’t strong enough and it was difficult to find a suitable mounting point.

We used to have a Syxxan which had a non penetrative grinding attachment but in the end it took so much setting up that we stopped using it and sold it on

1 Like

LH has these which are designed to be put on the end of a dildo during strap on play, but you would be able to use them solo as well.

The sit on style toys have mostly been discontinued (although they are available elsewhere) unless you wanted to go all out with the Cowgirl.

Otherwise anything with a larger surface area can work well. Full sized wands can be good and you can get textured heads for them if you want a different feel (although, again, LH’s selection isn’t great). There are also some pebble type clitoral stimulators that have a reasonable surface area that would work or maybe some thing the Le Wand bullets which have an attachment which may work (haven’t tried it myself so can’t confirm)

4 Likes

Mrs K loves grinding with broad pressure just above her pubic mound, along with penetration.
Have just decided to treat her to the Liberator Bonbon!
I‘ll be sure to let you good people know how we get on​:yum:

3 Likes

Please do @Knottydevil, I’ve been contemplating one for the wife…although most of the underside of our bed it currently filled with various liberator wedges!

2 Likes