Sex toys for my friends.

Well I have just bought a couple of my friends various sex toys for Christmas. I'm sure they will love them all.

i dont think i would have the bottle to buy any sex toys for my friends.. dont know quite how they would take the gesture. lol!

I buy a few of my closest friends sex toys, but it all depends on the relationship I have with them, and how well I know their likes and dislikes sexually and aesthetically. Only one is getting a festive fun toy this year, everyone else has got 'normal' gifts haha

I have 3 really good friends that I'm close to so I know they won't mind me buying them sex toys. They are all really open about anything sexually so it's all good

I brought OH some cock rings

I know one of my friends would probably love a male chastity device for her to use on our male friends, but then I don't want them to hate me for life and possibly having them turned into sex slaves.

I put together a sort of grab bag of goodies for my 2 best friends. They had cock rings, bullets, cleaner, lube, hand cuffs, blindfold, classic vibes, a stroker, a paddle and a flogger. They really liked them and have got me to get some more since.