Sex toys for people with a disability?

I recently wrote a blog post about sex and disability!

Now that isn't a fetish thing! It was literally about sex if you have a disability or chronic health condition and one thing I noticed is that on here there are no sex toys or aids specifically for that market and yet 1 in 5 people in the UK have a disability.

So what do I mean?

Well imagine someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis and their hands are affected and so they can't properly grip a vibrator to use it on a partner or themselves. A mitt or a strap to hold it to the hand would be great.

I am currently researching this but I wondered if anyone else who is disabled or has a chronic health condition, has anything that helps them or has something they wish they had?

It's not something I have any experience with but a few people on here have mentioned the position enhancers as being a great benefit to those with mobility/strength issues. They're in this section here -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/

Hi There, I would really recommend you take a look at the Liberator range, they have some great mounts and position cushions. As someone who suffers from a huge range of health problems at 25 years old I can completely relate. One thing I have always said would be great is a wearable harness for the Lovehoney Mains wand as I do struggle to hold it for a long period of time.

Hi 1993princess, your advice has been very useful and I will be looking at the Liberator range. I hope Satonmybutt find the information useful as well. I suffer with a disability and become very weak very quickly.

Thank you @1993princess Yes it would be an easy thing to make or even something that the toys go into that is easier to hold and maybe even stops the vibrations going through your hands.

I get stiff and painful hands and so sometimes holding a vibrator to use on my wife can cause problems.

Also maybe a holder that extends the reach and gives a better angle might help and it would be great if Love Honey could sell something like that.

Even though sex is not as easy when you have a disability, I have found that by being forced to slow down and rethink things, we now have a better sex life.