Sex toys for taking abroad

Hi I’m going to Rome soon need some sex toy help. Which is best to take away with us to have with but I don’t want other knowing.

2 Likes

Small and powerful with a charger rather than battery power… maybe try the Tango lipstick bullet vibrator

1 Like

I like to take my womanizer and FSOG thrusting rabbit with me.
Just remember though, when they scan your luggage at the airport it’s going to show up (if that’s what you mean) try and pick a quiet toy if you’re worried about the noise and others hearing it.

1 Like

Are you looking for advice about taking toys in hand luggage or in checked in luggage? And are you looking for toy recommendations or just advice about the process of taking a toy away? If it’s toy recommendations to take away it might be useful to know what kind of thing you like and whether it’s for partnered or solo play or both. Happy to try and help but don’t want to start going on about the wrong thing so thought best to check first! :blush:

You could try the toys-that-don’t-look-like-toys route. Aside from “massage wands” that LH sell, I’m sure there are others (pebbles?, bullets with lipstick lids?), but the one that holds a dear place in my own luggage is the Satisfyer Pro Traveller suction toy (try Google); with the lid on it looks like a fancy lipstick or perfume, so would totally fly under most folks’ radar. Sadly it isn’t stocked by LH, but you can get it elsewhere online for under £20.

EDIT: this one from LH is quite lipsticky

2 Likes

Great question ! I used to have a friend that worked for our TSA at the airport and from what he told me the scanners can see pretty much anything in your luggage . My first thought was something without electronics , but that would sure limit your choices .
My second thought was in the olden days was a steamer trunk !

This one is pretty powerful plenty of variations of intensity and it’s rechargable. The thing I love is that is had a holiday/travel lock :lock: that can be activated so it doesn’t accidentally switch on in your luggage. Battery also lasts ages!

1 Like

Oh yeah, travel lock is a must.

Im sure rome is fine, but its a good policy to also check that sex toys are legal where your going. It can vary wildly

2 Likes

I’ve traveled with all types of things, vibrating and non and there’s never been an issue :woman_shrugging: All they care about is that it doesn’t look like a weapon and it doesn’t go off accidentally :woman_shrugging: :relaxed: If you want it to be a surprise for your partner go with something smaller, like a bullet :relaxed:

1 Like

My two cents @amylewis3091, be mindful of what’s in your carry on vs checked luggage. They won’t let you get through carry on check with a variety of kink toys (if that’s your thing) think leather wrist/ankle cuffs- big nono. I typically have an entire checked bag for all my toys during my travels- ima helper like that :wink:

2 Likes

Has anyone had any experience of taking their toys on holiday to Barbados with them?

We will flying into Barbados in a few weeks’ time for a holiday and we were wondering whether we’d be allowed to pack our sex toys in our hold luggage to take them with us.

I’ve just consulted the Barbados Government website on “Restricted or Prohibited Items” and note:

“Prohibited imports to Barbados include:

• Indecent or obscene articles”

We are unsure whether the toys (a couple of small, discrete vibrators) we were planning to take on holiday to Barbados could be deemed either “indecent” and/or “obscene” in the Barbadian Customs Authority’s opinion.

On our visits to the Gulf States and some other destinations where sex toys are strictly prohibited, we have left them at home.

Has any Forum member taken their sex toys into/out of Barbados, if so, could you please share your experience?

Grateful for your advice.

1 Like

Following….

Subtlety I think is the key here. Nothing obviously phallic shaped, distribute them around your suitcase amongst toiletry bags, shoes etc and let the power drain flat or take out the battery, if it has one, to prevent any accidental activations in transit. A womaniser or something not obscurely shaped from the LILO or Dame product range surely will go naively unnoticed?

Basically just think back to those cross border spy or smuggling movies :joy: All
Adds to the excitement when you get to your destination I suppose.

1 Like

Did exactly that, travelled there (and back) without encountering any problems. Thank you. H

https://www.lovehoney.eu/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/mantric-rechargeable-clitoral-vibrator/a39047g71739.html

very discrete, there’s a LH version too